1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Confused

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Debbie, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Debbie

Debbie New Member

The more I read the posts the more I get confused on the afterlife. My whole life I have believed when you depart from your human form the body dies the soul goes to heaven. Since my husband's passing in Feb. I have joined this forum seeking for guidance and hope I will be joined with my husband again. Reading posts and answers I am more confused about the reality of life after death . As such reincarnation. If my husband reincarnates will he be in heaven when I arrive. Communication, we both said we would find a way to communicate if one passes. I have not felt the presence. I just want to know if he is ok, if we willed be together again . Vthank you all for reading my rant, I am really trying to heal after his death.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

From what I understand time does not apply in the afterlife.

3. Debbie

Debbie New Member

But if someone reincarnates, does his soul go back to human life and therefore will the soul not be present in heaven. I never even thought that my loved ones wouldn't be there

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

According to Carol and Mikey along with numerous of other sources, once our cord is severed and we make our full transition into the afterlife, rarely do we ever immediately come back into another human life. So your husband is more than likely in my opinion still in the afterlife and will be waiting to greet you once you’ve passed on from this realm. In our true spirit form in the afterlife, we carry on certain occupations and endeavors. We are very much busy in the afterlife and still spiritually growing. Your husband is still with you but just on a higher vibrational level.

Also, I should make a side note as well, that it takes careful planning when coming into an earthly life, which is again why I believe that it’s improbable that your husband has been reincarnated again. So don’t worry too much. You will see him when your time comes :)

Storybud68 and Kurt like this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

It's one of the many problems that arise when considering such issues without an overall context.

For the vast majority that's what happens. :)

And if he feels the same you will be! :)

Yes unless there's a very special and unusual reason he chooses not to be - highly unlikely I suggest.

He may be trying but hasn't found the right way yet.....

It's not a given that you will - many don't.

yes and yes! :)

You're hurting and you're missing him. Grieving is natural and healing takes time but you're with others who understand.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Luna likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

Reincarnation rarely takes place quickly and it's a subject that baffles many about which there are many confusing philosophies. Reincarnation takes place at a time that's chosen by the one who chooses to reincarnate. To emphasise the point - reincarnation happens when the individual decides for herself/himself that it's appropriate for their spiritual development. It can be many earth years before that time comes along although time doesn't apply 'over there' anyway in the way it governs us her in this world.

Would your husband abandon you in this life? Neither would he abandon you in the one that follows. :)

anita and poeticblue like this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

They will all be there. Souls like to rest in between incarnations and they always do so together if they do at all.

Tyler George likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't know if they're actually resting.....;)

Kurt likes this.
  9. jimrich

jimrich Established Member

Debbie, I can only say what I currently know from my direct experiences. I know nothing about reincarnation but quite a lot about communication. I have had many talks and visits with several Disincarnates over the years through the aid of various Psychic Readers, including my late wife, Irene. I'd suggest you go to a Spiritualist Church (look one up) in your area or just take your chances with whatever local psychic/reader you can find to have a "talk" with your husband and/or others. I have had pretty good luck with various readers and only a few disappointments. Look for a Reader who is also a Medium to bring your husband into the session. You might have to see several to find someone you trust or is competent. Here in L.A. there are good readers at the Psychic Eye book store and a few other locations. Ask around. The Spiritualist Church readers are either free or reasonable and are very competent, IMO. You might even try a telephone reader. It's a gamble but don't go into it afraid or cynical. You may feel his presence or see some subtle signs so long as you are NOT afraid and are open to him. They come to us best in our dreams when our doubting mind is in the way so watch for wonderful or even harsh dreams of or with him. My late wife has dozens of ways to let me know she is still alive and well so watch for signs, feelings and hunches, etc. IMO, the best way to understand Heaven or the Afterlife is by reading the works of James Van Praagh - a gifted medium/reader. Google him and get started learning cool things. His best book is: Letters from heaven. The only thing that makes all of this difficult is our FEAR of the unknown and cultural superstitions that keep us ignorant and unaware of the spirit realm. They want us to know that they are still alive, well and having a ball over there! They are all waiting to greet and love us as soon as well cross over. good luck and happy trails. jim

10. Monika

Monika Established Member

I do believe every single of us carry all information needed within our soul and heart. Sometimes there is no need to read too much of others thoughts especially when a mind starts to get confused. Free your mind. Listen to inner silence. And let your husband speak to you♡

Kurt and Bill Z like this.