1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Compilation of Carol and Mikey's Q&A

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by VainVessel, Jun 3, 2013.

1. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

This is a simple Q & A style document with only the questions and answers taken from the Carol and Mikey thread. I've taken out the names of the posters of the questions when possible, and included other posts only when they are relevant to the answer given. If someone thinks there is an important post missing, please tell me. Any other suggestions are always welcome.

I'm providing the document in a pdf format. I'll update it every 10 pages of the thread or so.

https://www.box.com/s/uk70t2vneu2ujz8jnzwi

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Good heavens - 139 pages!! Thank you so much, VainVessel - what a great effort this is!!

3. Celera

Celera Active Member

It is indeed! I started reading it yesterday, but couldn't digest it all in a sitting even though I've read most of it before.

4. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

My pleasure, I hope it helps people.

5. jenniechan

jenniechan New Member

That’s wonderful. And now we have 140 pages.

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

It is quite wonderful! Thank you, VainVessel, for taking the time to assemble such a long and detailed account of Carol and Mikey's work! :)

7. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

11/7/2013 - Updated till page 160 of thread.

8. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

I can provide the document in MS Word format if someone wants to use that to create an in-document index.

9. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

I've added an index to the document, please take a look and tell me if it can be improved in any way like more/different keywords or unnecessary ones that can be merged.

I'd also like to ask Andrew or Roberta to sticky this thread so that it can be under the Carol & Mikey Q&A thread.

10. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

Updated till page 190 of the thread.

11. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Thank you for doing this VainVessel! Very helpful and it is so appreciated!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit" too!

12. VainVessel

VainVessel New Member

My pleasure.