1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

COMMUNICATION

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 19, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

We talk here about afterlife communication but deep communication here in the physical is so rare. So rare yet so beautiful. I'm blessed in that learning to better communicate with Susie is all I desire of life and as I work on this my ability to communicate with all sentient beings gets better. My love for Susie makes me better in this place.
    When I talk to someone now, for the most part, I see and feel their beauty. I used to just sit next to Susie and be crazy about Her beauty, intelligence, spirit. I still feel all that, moreso every day. But I want more, I'm not where I want to be, I know I will be there someday and that gives me hope. So I savor what I have.
    Funny story: many years ago friends came from Europe They really wanted our american "fast food". the counter person says "welcome to xxxxxxx how are you today?" and they started to answer and the counter person walked away. WTF? They were so confused....s/he asked me a question and walked away? We communicate so little.
    Loss of the love of our lives is so beyond words but They want to make our days a little less painful.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Physical communication with the deceased is possible?

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I see men who stand on the same corner of the road every day asking for help and they never move. People don't even acknowledge them and they never stop talking because they are always asking for help.

You are right. There's not a lot of communication.

ChrisGreece likes this.
  4. ChrisGreece

ChrisGreece New Member

dirct quote from link.
    http://www.victorzammit.com/book/4thedition/chapter10.html
    “The ultimate in personal experiences came when my wife Irene, who passed four years ago, manifested to me on no less than four occasions with individual mannerisms and characteristics so familiar to me. With her final visit she brought a single red rose and kissed me. Well, what can one say in the light of such happenings, except that it was not only very moving but the most wonderful experience of my life.”
    Allan Crossley, Psychic Investigator.
    .....from same link direct
    He found that during materialization the weight of his medium dropped from 120 pounds to 66 pounds. Professor Crawford found that all of the physical manifestations of his mediums—lifting of tables, moving of objects etc. were achieved by the construction of ectoplasmic rods, struts and cantilevers. In his Psychic Structures he provides photographs of ectoplasm being used to lift tables. In his expert opinion as a professor of mechanical engineering: (Butler 1947: 78).

George Meek (1987) found that during materialization séance there is a temporary weight loss from both the medium and the sitters as a substance is withdrawn from their bodies. In his own experiments he found a weight loss of 27 pounds—about 10 kilos—shared among the medium and fifteen physicians, psychologists and others who made up the research team (Meek 1987:69).

Alexander Aksakof, the Russian psychic investigator, recorded testimonies of ten witnesses the partial dematerialisation of the body of medium Mme. d'Esperance’s body from the waist downwards and, with the testimonies of those present, published the full story in his A Case of Partial Dematerialisation (1896).

SashaS likes this.