1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Communication

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Teri, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Teri

Teri New Member

Hi, my mother passed almost two years ago. Since then we have received so many signs that she's around us.
    This morning, I woke up at 1:45 AM (checked the time on my cell phone), however my electrical alarm clock said 5AM. It wasnt blinking like we had lost power, but my first thought was my mom. Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. Zac

Zac Member

About 5 years ago, I had a battery powered clock (with an atomic clock receiver built in) spin through 12 hours while we were sitting in the room. Another clock of the same model in another room did not do that which suggests it was not caused by an anomalous time signal transmission.

I had these battery powered infrared motion sensor lights turn on for no apparent reason a couple days ago. The trigger is at 05:59:13. I've had these lights for a few years and have not seen this happen until recently.

https://www.amazon.com/Beams-723-Battery-Powered-Motion-Sensing-Stick-Anywhere/dp/B002FCGI8Y

https://streamable.com/sw7w7

The video resolution is 640 x 480, 30 frames/second and both motion sensors lights (spaced 3' apart) came on during the same frame (1/30th of a second). It is interesting that the motion sensor lights face the hallway leading to the bedroom where my dad used to stay when he visited me. This has been repeating the past couple nights so I'm planning to set up a thermal imager and place an additional camera facing that hallway.

SashaS likes this.
  3. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Before the love of my life transitioned when She was in the hospital for the final time about 10 days before She transitioned the digital clocks started showing the wrong time, my car radio went on by itself and lights went on. After She transitioned She started communicating in other ways but recently my lights go on by themselves Today is 9 months since She transitioned. Yesterday (3/27) the time/date thing on my computer showed the wrong date 3/26 than it changed to the correct date.

4. Zac

Zac Member

Speaking of car radios, the CD changer in my car switched disks (sometimes more than once) though I was not using it at the time and the car radio was not turned on. This happened a few times over the past 7 years. But, it's unclear whether this was a message or from whom.

I set up an additional video camera last night, but did not get a chance to set up the thermal imager. I haven't used that in a while and have to find the power adapter. The motion sensor lights came on multiple times last night, but nothing showed up on the additional camera. I will reposition it tonight and perhaps will add one more. It's interesting that the lights came on 8 times last night which is much more than previous nights. The additional motion sensor light I placed 3' from the other 2 did not come on. And, this started about 45 minutes after I went upstairs to my bedroom, but was still awake reading in bed. The trigger in the video occurred at 22:00:19. Perhaps I will bring my laptop to bed with me tonight and watch for triggers before I go to sleep.

https://streamable.com/we0g6

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  5. Teri

Teri New Member

I have to believe it is our loved ones communicating they are with us. I randomly found an old wheat penny in my boot a few weeks ago, odd. I chuckled and thanked my Mom for thinking about me. She's been gone almost 2 years and seems like last week, though out the two years she has done so much to let us know she hasn't left us.

6. Teri

Teri New Member

This sounds interesting, have you been able to set this up yet?

7. Zac

Zac Member

I set up an additional camera, but it didn't pick up anything other than those motion sensor lights coming on. It's interesting that the 3rd motion sensor light I placed next to the 2 that were turning on has not yet been triggered. But, those lights came on about 10 times last night which is more than any previous night since this started a few days ago. I will try to find the cables and set up the thermal imager tonight.

https://streamable.com/zdib0

https://streamable.com/nlynt

SashaS likes this.
  8. Teri

Teri New Member

Please keep us posted! I'd love to hear more on this!

9. Zac

Zac Member

The activity stopped after the last day in March. I don't know if it was coincidental, but my Mom and I left on April 1st and were at her house until the 6th. The was no activity (neither infrared motion sensor triggered lights nor orbs in video) at my house while we were gone and nothing since we got back. We did file some legal papers with the county to put her house in a living trust while we were there. Those papers were prepared and notarized a couple years earlier, but had not been filed and recorded with the county until last week. I have no idea if that was related to the cessation of activity though. I did not get a chance to set up a thermal imaging device.

10. Zac

Zac Member

The infrared motion sensor lights started coming on again last night with a single light triggering 7 times last night, starting about 15 minutes after I went upstairs to bed. It's interesting that only that single light triggered while identical lights 3' and 6' away did not. When this happened a couple weeks ago, 2 of the lights triggered.

(trigger at 02:03:20)
    https://streamable.com/yp1bq

Monika likes this.
  11. Zac

Zac Member

I don't know if this is related, but my 82 year old mother (who lives with me) fell in the bathroom at about 5:40 am monday (April 16th) morning and ended up in the ER by ambulance. Fortunately, her injuries were limited to a small laceration (requiring a couple staples) on the top of her head and some bruises.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 12:16 AM