1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Communication/Interactions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Aug 8, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I used to be very sceptical about such accounts but now, as Roberta suggests, they're being spoken about more I'm persuaded they're not fanciful. It's totally understandable, though, why folk might have been reluctant to speak openly - or even privately - about such experiences.

Not too old (yet!) to change my outlook, I'm pleased to say.

Unexpected and Amore like this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

We each react in individual ways to situations of loss, grieving and other intense spiritual experiences. But why wouldn't we - we ARE individuals, not one homogeneous mass of humanity?

We each manifest our personal, physical personas, everyone hard-wired for existence and experiences in this dimension, little in-control of the mechanisms that determine the emotions we experience here or the way we react to them.

It is in many ways a very strange dimension and very-much unlike those of the 'higher' spiritual levels. Little wonder we feel isolated and abandoned at times.

kim marine likes this.
  3. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

That is good that you see miracles and receive messages from your guides Bill. How do you see things or receive messages from your guides? I mean, do they speak to you while you sleep?

4. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thank Kim Marine the messages come sometimes in dreams, through dowsing, signs like feathers, mediums, a few minutes ago She or my guides spoke to me and guided me to something on the web that I've been wondering about. I felt Her presence when I felt/heard this message.
    Peace.

5. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I don't remember seeing my dreams, but I just have beautiful ideas in my mind when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Those ideas remain sometimes until morning when I get out of bed, and sometimes I write them down, but I usually can't read them too good when I awake for the day!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018