1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Communication/Interactions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

That had to have felt amazing for you, thank you for sharing all of that.

I recommended the self-guided connections to you in a different thread because they will teach you "how" to communicate with her. Many have used them and are quite successful.

2. bill zola

bill zola Member

Thank you Unexpected.
    I just did stages 1,2 and 3. And will do 4 maybe this afternoon or tomorrow after work. I need this to settle in. Very profound. Susie gave me some information.

Susie sent me a very powerful dream this morning before I did this work. We were in a psychiatric hospital where She was confined. This almost became a reality and She was in for a week in 2014. She escaped and I went to look for Her. It was a very vivid and long dream. I looked all over and was crushed when I realized She was gone. I went back to the hospital and our neighbors and friends were all very relaxed about it while I was panicked and depressed. I was chasing the love of my life who was failing.
    I could not understand their acceptance and joy in the dream and I immediately work up and realized I am clinging to my dying lover not the person She is now.

In stage three of the self-guided connections Susie and I were in our condo which I recently sold and had so many bad memories I broke down every time I went back during the move. We were back there and She was beautiful, sexy and healthy and She told me "We are equals again". This was not the dying woman but the magnificent love of my life.

Thank you again Unexpected.

Unexpected likes this.
  3. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

You are welcome! Happy to hear this is benefiting you. Craig Hogan is brilliant.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

That he is. And I believe he is the most spiritually advanced being that I ever have known who was in a body.

Unexpected likes this.
  5. Ed A.

Ed A. New Member

Wow. High praise.