1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Communication/Interactions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Dd

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
    Amore likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is lovely and very helpful, dear Unexpected - thank you for sharing!

Unexpected likes this.
  3. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Thank you Roberta!

4. Zac

Zac Member

I had some unusual things happen since last night:

(1) an air conditioner part I listed on ebay sold for 5-6x the list price ($400 instead of $70). I raised the price because I was on the road and didn't want to deal with shipping while I was gone. Another obscure computer part that has been listed for over a year also sold

(2) while I was at costco with my mom this morning, one of the sample dispensing people gave me a whole 16 ounce bottle of a drink instead of a tiny cup like he gave to the people after me

(3) a bag of tortillas fell off the shelf in costco as we walked by

Are these signs? I'm not sure.

5. RobertaGrimes

Whenever something happens that MIGHT be a sign, always say aloud, "Thank you! I see that!" (or "I think that's a sign from you!") and add, "Please send another one!"

Remember that our dead loved ones are fully verbal human beings, and don't assume that they are continuously reading our minds in detail. Don't assume they always will know when we recognize a sign. TALK!

Widdershins3 and Haydenzomg like this.
  6. Roshani

Roshani New Member

i also feel like there is some heavyness on me during sleeping. it like someone is present near by me ...i don't know what is the actual reason behind it and what is happening in subconcious mind

regards
    Roshani

7. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

Unexpected, thank you for your post. Beautiful as always.

Unexpected likes this.
  8. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Thank you for taking time to read it and say that! Have a wonderful day!

9. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thank you Unexpected. You mentioned #11 He's always learning new things. I am experiencing this with the love of my life. Early on after She transitioned and even a few days before when She was already in transition and almost comatose the usual electrical stuff would happen and right after Her transition white feathers would appear in my path. She is learning and growing the other day a white feather flew onto the hood of my car and slowly, very slowly rolled up to the opassanger side windshield, Her side. It stopped and slowly rolled over to my side and I felt "from me to you" She told me.
    I dreamt of Her that night and in the dream my cell phone fell apart and She was there going for a walk with me, so peaceful as when She was still physical. She was beautiful as ever and I asked Her to call AT&T and get the phone fixed so I could stay in contact. She said She would help me with this.
    She is learning how not just to show me She is here but now communicate things and guide me and I am concentrating on how to better understand Her communications. She already hears everything I say so I just need to be a better receiver.
    Peace & thanks again.

Amore likes this.
  10. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

That had to have felt amazing for you, thank you for sharing all of that.

I recommended the self-guided connections to you in a different thread because they will teach you "how" to communicate with her. Many have used them and are quite successful.

11. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thank you Unexpected.
    I just did stages 1,2 and 3. And will do 4 maybe this afternoon or tomorrow after work. I need this to settle in. Very profound. Susie gave me some information.

Susie sent me a very powerful dream this morning before I did this work. We were in a psychiatric hospital where She was confined. This almost became a reality and She was in for a week in 2014. She escaped and I went to look for Her. It was a very vivid and long dream. I looked all over and was crushed when I realized She was gone. I went back to the hospital and our neighbors and friends were all very relaxed about it while I was panicked and depressed. I was chasing the love of my life who was failing.
    I could not understand their acceptance and joy in the dream and I immediately work up and realized I am clinging to my dying lover not the person She is now.

In stage three of the self-guided connections Susie and I were in our condo which I recently sold and had so many bad memories I broke down every time I went back during the move. We were back there and She was beautiful, sexy and healthy and She told me "We are equals again". This was not the dying woman but the magnificent love of my life.

Thank you again Unexpected.

Unexpected likes this.
  12. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

You are welcome! Happy to hear this is benefiting you. Craig Hogan is brilliant.

13. RobertaGrimes

That he is. And I believe he is the most spiritually advanced being that I ever have known who was in a body.

kim marine and Unexpected like this.
  14. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

Wow. High praise.

15. Amore

Amore Active Member

Just want to say thank you, Unexpected, for sharing your communications and interactions with your Beloved.
    Fascinating and touching and just wonderful!

Unexpected likes this.
  16. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

How sweet of you! You are quite welcome and I appreciate you acknowledging it all.

Amore likes this.
  17. Amore

Amore Active Member

Unexpected, I just wanted to comment on the point of physical intimacy. I was grateful and happy to read this because I have experienced this as well. Not with a deceased boyfriend or husband but with my deceased father. It was like hugging but much much more intimate, like melting into each other. It was absolutely beautiful and tender and so nourishing for me! I was a bit skeptical at first, part of me worried that I'm going a bit crazy, so I'm glad to find that others have had similar experiences.

Unexpected likes this.
  18. RobertaGrimes

How lovely, Amore! And it certainly is real. I had never heard of it until Jamie Turndorf told me a few years back about the amazing physical relationship she still has with her deceased husband, and now I am hearing about it all the time. I don't think it's new; I just think it's finally something that people are willing to talk about!

Unexpected and Amore like this.
  19. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I had an NDE and experienced many wonderful things that I can now see illuminating my life on this earth, but my human mind wants to instill worry and doubt in me. Do any of you who have experienced anything intensely spiritual ever feel the human side trying to take over and dominate your conscience?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  20. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Kim Marine I struggle with the same thing. I am depressed every day yet I have see miracles from my Angel and my guides. She even told me that I'm still human and don't understand lot because of my human, physical based existence.
    I've gotten more proof than many that She is here and safe and joy filled and healthy but I still grieve Her physical loss.

Amore and kim marine like this.
  21. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I used to be very sceptical about such accounts but now, as Roberta suggests, they're being spoken about more I'm persuaded they're not fanciful. It's totally understandable, though, why folk might have been reluctant to speak openly - or even privately - about such experiences.

Not too old (yet!) to change my outlook, I'm pleased to say.

Unexpected and Amore like this.
  22. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

We each react in individual ways to situations of loss, grieving and other intense spiritual experiences. But why wouldn't we - we ARE individuals, not one homogeneous mass of humanity?

We each manifest our personal, physical personas, everyone hard-wired for existence and experiences in this dimension, little in-control of the mechanisms that determine the emotions we experience here or the way we react to them.

It is in many ways a very strange dimension and very-much unlike those of the 'higher' spiritual levels. Little wonder we feel isolated and abandoned at times.

kim marine likes this.
  23. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

That is good that you see miracles and receive messages from your guides Bill. How do you see things or receive messages from your guides? I mean, do they speak to you while you sleep?

24. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thank Kim Marine the messages come sometimes in dreams, through dowsing, signs like feathers, mediums, a few minutes ago She or my guides spoke to me and guided me to something on the web that I've been wondering about. I felt Her presence when I felt/heard this message.
    Peace.

25. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I don't remember seeing my dreams, but I just have beautiful ideas in my mind when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Those ideas remain sometimes until morning when I get out of bed, and sometimes I write them down, but I usually can't read them too good when I awake for the day!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018