1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Communication/Interactions

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Unexpected, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Dd

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
    Amore likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is lovely and very helpful, dear Unexpected - thank you for sharing!

Unexpected likes this.
  3. Unexpected

Unexpected Guest

Thank you Roberta!

4. Zac

Zac Member

I had some unusual things happen since last night:

(1) an air conditioner part I listed on ebay sold for 5-6x the list price ($400 instead of $70). I raised the price because I was on the road and didn't want to deal with shipping while I was gone. Another obscure computer part that has been listed for over a year also sold

(2) while I was at costco with my mom this morning, one of the sample dispensing people gave me a whole 16 ounce bottle of a drink instead of a tiny cup like he gave to the people after me

(3) a bag of tortillas fell off the shelf in costco as we walked by

Are these signs? I'm not sure.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Whenever something happens that MIGHT be a sign, always say aloud, "Thank you! I see that!" (or "I think that's a sign from you!") and add, "Please send another one!"

Remember that our dead loved ones are fully verbal human beings, and don't assume that they are continuously reading our minds in detail. Don't assume they always will know when we recognize a sign. TALK!

Widdershins3 and Haydenzomg like this.