1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Communicating with Loved ones

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by OlivaBella, Mar 29, 2019.

1. OlivaBella

OlivaBella New Member

Hi, I just joined the group after listening to one of Roberta Grimes’ podcasts. My daughter passed away nearly 2 years ago. I talk with her out loud or in my head all of the time. I wonder about many things, but one question I have is... when I say to her, “Oh. Look at this!” , maybe, for example, when I see a beautiful sunset or cute little ducks, does she “see” these things also. Thank you...just one of the many things I wonder about as I travel on this journey of “finding her”.❤️

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

I'm sorry to learn about your daughter but I'm glad you are comfortable talking to her in your head and also out loud. As for her seeing the things you see well I asked Mikey Morgan something similar recently: http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/for-carol-and-mikey-please-part-2.2915/page-49, #241

And as for anything else you may wonder about it's highly likely others wonder too and/or they're things we've already discussed here on ALF. :)

Kurt likes this.