1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Coast to Coast A.M.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by RobertaGrimes, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello dear friends! I just want you to know that I am scheduled to be on Coast to Coast A.M. with the wonderful George Noory early on the morning of Wednesday, March 25th. I'm delighted! And if you are a night owl, please tune in ;-).

2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Will it be Pacific Time? What time does it start? Thanks :)

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Night owl here, will definitely be tuning in

4. Waller

Waller Banned

OK, keep you're cool, don't get frantic and for Goddess Sake, don't snort into the phone when George talks! :cool:

5. RobertaGrimes

It's at varied times, of course, countrywide (and Wendy Zammit tells me they can listen live in Australia, where it is daytime). I'm scheduled to be on from 2-4 a.m. central time, which is 3-5 eastern, 1-3 mountain, 12-2 pacific.

6. RobertaGrimes

But I'm an accomplished phone-snorter! I learned today that even at that hour, they have millions of listeners. Taking a deep breath. It's all about the message and the truth, so... let's do this!!

7. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Thank you, usually up at that time, so I'll be sure to listen. Thanks for the info. Roberta! :)

8. RobertaGrimes

Everyone, the latest is that I will be on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory late on Wednesday evening for the first two hours, 10-12 pacific, 11-1 mountain, 12-2 central, 1-3 eastern. I think I've been promoted ;-). This is going to be fun!!

9. Highlander

Highlander Member

Great job with the interview, Roberta. There was a good balance of your personal spiritual experiences, quantum physics and consciousness topics. I noticed to your credit that you were talking quickly, probably a combination of excitement on your part as well as the need to get in as much information as possible given the many commercial breaks and phone calls. The two hours seemed to go by much too quickly; could have listened to you and George for the entire four hours and then some.
    I especially liked the comment that "Once you have a genuine spiritual experience, it stays fresh and alive and with you always". This is true for me as well.

10. RobertaGrimes

Thank you, dear Highlander! It was fun, and I think it was well received: I have hundreds of emails yet to answer, and both books are Amazon best-sellers today ;-).

11. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Roberta,
    You did very well! Holy cow the commercials! Then news breaks, etc. That was the hard part for me as I wanted to hear more of what you had to say! I actually like your radio show better for that reason. Don't tell George that! :) I just wish they could cut some of that out in general. Having said that, obviously that show has a huge following! Very cool!
    Carol

12. Hello Roberta - I joined here because of your interview on C2C. Great stuff! I wish you could have shared more, that is why I came here to explore. :)

Here's the interview on Youtube, if anyone would like to listen. Roberta comes on at 00:09:25.

[video=youtube;hvfRwOKmnlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvfRwOKmnlE[/video]

13. RobertaGrimes

Wow - Thank you, Want to Know!! I had thought it would be impossible for non-members to get access. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to George Noory and his team, especially to his intrepid sidekick, Tom, who during the breaks told me that I was doing well ;-). You never really know, and I thought I was probably too aggressive with George, but I feel such an urgency about getting this message out!

14. RobertaGrimes

Everyone, I just want to give you a heads-up that I will be sending a welcoming blog post today to hundreds of new folks at my website, and I will be including a link to our little corner of the world. I have in the past been very protective of this community, not mentioning it on the radio and not linking to it from my website, but we have a wonderfully positive community here now that deserves a broader exposure. I'm not sure how many new people will join, nor what their interests might be, but I know that whatever they want to talk about, we will be able together to help them!

Thanks again for the umpteenth time for being the wonderful, caring people that you are ;-).

15. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Do you have a recording you could share?

16. RobertaGrimes

Five years of Seek Reality programs are on WebTalkRadio.net, and I have lots of YouTube videos.

Kurt likes this.
  17. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thanks.