1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Coast to Coast A.M.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by RobertaGrimes, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello dear friends! I just want you to know that I am scheduled to be on Coast to Coast A.M. with the wonderful George Noory early on the morning of Wednesday, March 25th. I'm delighted! And if you are a night owl, please tune in ;-).

2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Will it be Pacific Time? What time does it start? Thanks :)

3. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Night owl here, will definitely be tuning in

4. Waller

Waller Banned

OK, keep you're cool, don't get frantic and for Goddess Sake, don't snort into the phone when George talks! :cool:

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It's at varied times, of course, countrywide (and Wendy Zammit tells me they can listen live in Australia, where it is daytime). I'm scheduled to be on from 2-4 a.m. central time, which is 3-5 eastern, 1-3 mountain, 12-2 pacific.