1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Closed Eye Visions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by kirolak, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Flossie

Flossie New Member

It's not bothering me at all, Mac. I have thought about what you have said before but don't think it is dreaming. Several reasons make me think this. One is the comfort aspect. Another is some things I have seen have had relevance. I once saw lots of money in notes spiraling round and round. A few months later we had a fair amount of money which we hadn't planned on having.

The moon scene I saw last month was more than coincidental that literally 7 hours later during an unplanned conversation I am shown a tarot card of the same scene. It was as though I was meant to have that confirmation.

The very first experience I had of seeing with my eyes shut and saw the bright red heart in the sky. It felt nothing like a dream I have ever had. You see my avatar? Well I came upon this on Mother's Day this year. I had been looking for a poem and flowers to put on FB in remembrance of my mum. But the first page on the subject came up with that picture I am now using as my avatar. It is as near as I could get of what I saw and I have always related it to my mum and her family who had passed before her. I knew when I saw it I would use it in remembrance of my mum - and not the poem I had been looking for. I felt it was meant to be there for me to use. Like it was sent by my mum or someone who cares a lot about me.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a personal thing, Flossie, and I expect you're right in your interpretation. :)

3. kirolak

kirolak New Member

Fascinating, Flossie! Last night while meditating I could see into a big house "from the top", like you describe; it was as if the roof had been removed & could see inside. There was a patterned carpet, old furniture, paintings on the walls. . a lovely place. I'll write more at a later time, I am going lense free today to try & heal my right eye which has had an ulcer inside the lower lid for 6 months; it doesn't respond to antibiotics or steroids. Very annoying, as I have the bug, hard scleral lenses (blind as a mole)

4. kirolak

kirolak New Member

Mac, it is definitely not dreaming. . .more like phasing, I think, as described by Bruce Moen (or Michael Raduga, perhaps?) As one is not asleep it isn't a lucid dream, either.

5. Flossie

Flossie New Member

Kirolak I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your eye - it sounds painful. Hope it is better soon!

I look forward to hearing more from you and what you have seen. I have more to tell as well. But it will take a while to explain my next post, so will do so when I am not between chores lols.

kirolak likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

I do realise it's not dreaming. What I wrote was "The images you've described remind me of dreams - it's like you're dreaming even though you're not sleeping."

I've tried to build a picture in my mind of what you're viewing and what you've described sounds - to me - dream like in nature albeit with more awareness and active participation in what's happening.

kirolak likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

Our daughter developed a problem with one eye but was using soft single-day lenses. Along with sore, watery eyes and swollen lids she had a lump on the lid and after long treatment she had to discontinue everyday use and now wears hers just occasionally for sport and special occasions. Something similar happened to a friend some years ago but he ended up unable to use lenses at all. Sensitive things are eye systems.....

8. kirolak

kirolak New Member

Sorry to hear about that! Apparently soft lenses re worse for the eyes than hard ones; the big scleral lenses are "like a liquid bandage for the eyes (my Dr says) as they are filled with saline solution. The drawback is they are very expensive & quite fiddly use.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Yes I remember researching scleral lenses at the time our daughter had her problem. Hope your eyes heal well and soon.

10. kirolak

kirolak New Member

Just to share some of my latest "visions" if anyone is interested :)

-A dark scene. . . the sea, silver-green, breaks gently on a rocky shore, a curved bay. . . the moon (?) reflects in the water. . totally peaceful, unearthly beauty.

-A bright, daylight view of red sand and enormous red, rocky mountains. . .I seem to be flying above the dusty road and can see minute details like grains of sand. . .I wonder if this is the surface of the Moon or Mars then burst out laughing, breaking the vision stream. . .as it's clearly not the Moon.

-A rock pool on a beach, in great detail, with starfish & other sea creatures.

-A brightly coloured, patterned pig with dragonfly wings sprouting on his rump!

-A little yellow, cartoon helicopter lands on the vertical wall of a sky scraper & runs all the way to the top (I have to laugh)

-A rocky place where dead bodies are dumped; sad but not frightening . . ..

I am most intrigued by the humorous ones! I often see weird animals/chimeras, which I really enjoy.

Good wishes, health & peace to all. . .