1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Closed Eye Visions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by kirolak, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

quote: "I have no idea what to make of the things you see when you close your eyes but just because you're enjoying them doesn't mean they're NOT being caused by the injuries you experienced. But may I ask you this? If your visions were attributable to the crash injuries, and if there were a medical intervention that would stop them, would you want to go down that road?

What do you make of your visions?"

2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I had never heard of hemiplegic migraine. In looking it up, it seems that while these migraines can cause visual auras and anomolies, they don't cause cohesive hallucinations, so it doesn't seem as though they would be a factor in your visions (I know you weren't saying they were, I'm just saying it seems fairly safe to me to rule them out as a cause).

Since you confirmed that you've had MRIs and CT scans, which came back normal, then in my opinion the likelihood is increased that your experiences may be supernatural/spiritual.

What do YOU think they are? Alternate universes? An afterlife? Views of aliens on other planets?

Also -- the things you see, can/do you control them, or is what you see (and what any beings do) independent of you?

3. Flossie

Flossie New Member

Hi everyone - a long time since I have posted in here. I normally just have a read but this thread has intrigued me. I sometimes 'see' with my eyes shut. It first happened a year before my mum died. I had woken and was fully awake, closed my eyes and suddenly began to see as though I was surrounded by the cosmos. I could see the stars and distant planets. I then saw a huge red heart shape floating along and pulsating. It had something hanging from it which reminded me of that squiggly fleshy looking thing in a freshly cracked egg. I had never experienced anything like this before. I felt I was being shown something very special. Immediately afterwards I was being shown what looked like negatives of old photos. I couldn't see the faces but I could see the outlines of the head and shoulders of people. I believe these people were my mum's sisters who had passed on. The last one was of a man with a large forces hat on. I believed this to be my mum's brother.

I have 'seen' several other things since. Sometimes street views of places I know or think I know but can't quite place them.

Then a few weeks after my dad died I was on holiday and sitting alone on the veranda of the caravan. I was feeling a bit emotional as my daughter and her partner who had stayed a few nights with us had just left for home. As I closed my eyes I became aware of an eye. It was bright blue and it grew closer and closer, bigger and bigger into my view. It was so intense I had to open my eyes. It made me gasp. But it wasn't unpleasant. It was definitely my mum's eye. I have seen it a lot since but not so intense as the first time. I have also seen my dad's eye, though not so much. And sometimes I have seen an eye whom I don't know who it belongs too. It has always been blue apart from once it was brown. The brown eye seemed more of a child.

When I see the eye I mostly see all the detail of the lashes. I see it slowly blink and move around within my vision (eyes closed)

I had not heard of anyone experiencing this before so am quite excited to hear I am not alone. It doesn't happen all the time and I cannot make it happen.

My most recent one was at the beginning of March this year. I woke in the early hours. I wanted to go back to sleep and closed my eyes and straight away I began to see a scene unfolding. I saw a navy blue sky. A planet quickly rose into the centre of the sky. It repeated several times in quick succession. I then realised it was a full moon. It was bright with a slight mist around it. Then I saw silhouettes of people on the ground with arms held high and waving. This went on for around a minute. I don't know what it meant but it felt pleasant.

The following morning I went to a crystal shop to collect some items before it closed down. I spoke to the lady in the shop about different things and then remembered what had happened so I told her. She said, 'I have seen that scene in my tarot cards' She had the pack in front of her, opened it and found a card. It had a dark grey sky, the full moon in the centre which was bright with a mist and on the ground were several people with arms in the air. So although the colours weren't exactly the same the scene was. The card was called Karma. I had never seen this card as I am not familiar with the Tarot.

Weird or what!!

4. baob

baob New Member

amazing

5. mac

mac Staff Member

It's disappointing that member 'kirolak' didn't stay around to continue the conversation she started - it's over a month since she last visited ALF. :(

6. Flossie

Flossie New Member

Oh no, that's a shame. It would have been nice to try and shed some light on why we have these experiences. I take it that it's personal communication from the 'other side' and am happy with that but it would have been good to discuss.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Maybe she'll return now I've tried to contact her..... ;)

8. Flossie

Flossie New Member

Lols, thanks Mac - I have just left a message for her too.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

That's all we can reasonably do - the rest is up to her.....

10. kirolak

kirolak New Member

Hello all, sorry I haven't interacted lately! I am definitely still around, but as my daughter is working from home due to the lockdown, I don't get much time on the pc. From now on I will definitely grab a few minutes to pop in more regularly. PS I only received an email from Flossie, odd that the other emails didn't seem to reach me.