1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Clear vivid dream

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by chrisp19, Dec 25, 2018.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Lovely, dear Innerperson! If it remains vivid in your mind days later, then it was probably a visitation dream; it is possible that your grandmother is someone who is vibrating at perhaps the upper forth or fifth level.

2. innerperson

innerperson Member

That intense feeling got me thinking about some of the NDE accounts I read or listened to on video. Where the person said they felt an intense love. I'm wondering if that is comparable to what I felt. If so, I can see why people wouldn't want to come back.

We are told the afterlife is leaps and bounds better than this Earthly reality. It's hard to understand what we are missing since this is all we know while we are here. Then something like this happens and you really see the difference. I'm still blown away thinking about it. I wish everyone could experience something like this. I don't think it is possible to fear going to a place that could make you feel like that. Words just can't describe it.

Just to be clear, I am not saying NDE is the afterlife. :) I don't want people to get the wrong impression.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

There's a couple of video recordings recently been added to the NDE forum. Might wanna take a look at 'em?

4. innerperson

innerperson Member

Thanks Mac, I'll take a look. I looked at quite a few when I first started learning about the Afterlife.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Even I enjoyed the two I've listed and I'm not big on NDE - and there are more listed from the December TEDx. Food for thought, I suggest, for anyone unfamiliar with the subject but you may have seen similar ones previously.

innerperson likes this.