1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Christmas

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Dec 23, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Whatever it may be to us individually, may we all reflect that Christmas was never supposed to be what it has become, an obscene spendfest accompanied by gross over-eating and boozing. :(:rolleyes:

Season's greeting to all our members and my personal wishes for a happy 2020. :)

Kurt, summer826 and kim like this.
  2. summer826

summer826 New Member

[​IMG]

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

:D So right on so many levels. The funniest situation I've seen this year is my 120 pd neighbor who ordered a 42oz steak that costed $80+ from a app and then ate it all by himself. That was his Christmas. Only in Tx does stuff like that happen. Nothing defines overspending and overeating then that i guess. When I saw your comment I started laughing like crazy thinking about that. :D