1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Christmas!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Dec 9, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Walmart and most other stores are piling up the junk and looking forward to our swelling their profits; the time of madness starts earlier every season.....

And so as Tiny Tim said, "A Merry Christmas to us all; God bless us, every one!" (with thanks and acknowledgement to Charles Dickens) :);):D

Kurt, baob and ravensgate like this.
  2. jobun

jobun New Member

Merry Christmas to you mac! I love Christmas. It's one of my favorite holidays. Not really the commercial side, but the family side. Every year I have my family over for Christmas - brothers, sisters, mom, in laws - whoever can make it. I love the decorations, the feeling of goodness and of course the magic of Christmas.
    I'm like a kid - I love waking up on Christmas morning with the Christmas tree shining, the gifts from Santa under the tree, the special foods, the special desserts, the laughter, and let's not forget the 24 hrs running of A Christmas Story on tv. If it snows, even better!!

Kurt likes this.
  3. Merry Christmas to all

Kurt likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Merry Christmas!!

Kurt likes this.
  5. summer826

summer826 New Member

Merry Christmas !

[​IMG]

Kurt likes this.