1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Cheryl Page - introduction March 17, 2020

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Cheryl Page, Mar 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,

First I would like to thank Mikey and Carol for their love and commitment to sharing this information about the fact the AFTERLIFE is indeed real! Our loved ones are still right here and we ALL have the capacity to learn how to connect with them in meaningful ways.

My name is Cheryl. I live in Colorado and work in oncology clinical research at our local hospital. My interest in afterlife topics began when the love of my life, Scott, was suddenly killed in July 2017. Before Scott's transition I was not in the least someone who thought about the afterlife or mediums or spirit communication.

Short of a very long story is now, 2.5 years after Scott passed I KNOW he is still right here and he lets me know on a daily basis in myriad wonderful ways that he is here and willing to educate me about what is truly possible. I'm writing a book about our story and I am excited to read Mikey's book. I just 'accidentally' happened upon an interview with Carol and Roberta Grimes and learned about the book. (Thanks, Mikey and Scott for making sure I found my way to the interview and book!) We need more and more of us to ripple out this information so that more people can step into the truth that we do not die and they really are still right here with us. AND meaningful communication and connectivity is absolutely possible!

Blessings to one and all.
    Sincerely,
    Cheryl

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

We hope you'll find here lots to interest you and perhaps you'll have something to contribute or ask.

3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Welcome to ALF, Cheryl. If you are willing to share, I would like to hear how you know Scott is still with you.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.