1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Chef Kurt

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

This is my first meal ever made. I am so happy!!!

Its a medium rare flank steak wrapped up with feta cheese and spinach... A few olives as well.

Kebabed!!!

20190303_095620.jpg 20190303_095620.jpg

2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Admittedly... It looked like this before cooking.....

Attached Files:

3. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Just watch out for the old food poisoning thing there. Looks nice and juicy though.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thanks!!

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Like I said on another thread, it looked like some animal encountered a horrible death and the cooking looks just as bad. Nice effort though :p

(Dry humor of course)

6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

So what happened? Did you overcook it or.....

You must have gotten that from a grocery store like Publix or Kroger’s. I use to buy pre-made meatloaf that I would stick in the oven. Is that along the same lines at what you attempted to do? :p

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Yes. I got it from HEB.

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Ok.

Kurt likes this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

What else that is ‘pre-made’ do you like to ‘cook’ Kurt? :D

10. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Well Im going to get a frying pan soon so once that us accomplished I will legitimately be cooking steaks.

I am also going to start making cervache mango tuna poke and guacamole.

I will make burger sliders that are medium rare topped with onions tomatoes and guacamole....

Premade?

It has to be steak.

Very cheap and tastes good.

I like sandwhiches. 1 loaf a bottle of mustard and some meat lasts a whole week.