1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Channeling Erik

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by VainVessel, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I came across this blog and found it very helpful, especially some of the transcripts the mom posts with mediums, who provide very evidential information. I'm still going through the archives but thought I'd share this reading with Felix Lee Larma with you:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

What I find amazing about this reading is the amount of specific evidential detail provided that was corroborated with other mediums as well as Erik showing his continual involvement in their lives with a distinct personality, so it's very strong evidence for survival as opposed to any other hypothesis.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi VainVessel,
    A friend of mine just sent me the link to this yesterday. Funny that you would post this today! I hope Bluebird sees this. Good example of how a medium works during a reading. This example shows well how our personalities do continue. (I will say that Mikey's personality is the same too!) Also how our loved ones can still be close to us after they pass! He talks about signs and dreams he sent etc. Good stuff!
    Carol

3. A lot of the information Erik brings through matches what Mikey says, though it seems that Mikey is more advanced since Erik sometimes mentions some earthly desires like food or a "hot girlfriend". He also communicates via dreams, songs and other signs similar to Mikey.

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi VainVessel,
    Actaully Mikey does take note about a good looking girl! :) I had a friend over with her nieces one day because they wanted to "see" how I talk to Mikey. Well, Mikey immediately commented about how cute he thought the one girl was! She was about 20 or so , had long blonde hair and a very pleasant personality. It was hilarious! We were all laughing as it was so Mikey! It was such great validation of it being him, and this gal was definately his "type" when he was here! Very fun! What else was so great was that it was obvious he could see all of us. It was quite the session! :D
    Carol

5. Haha, that's great to hear.

6. mac

mac Staff Member

You may have answered this before, Carol, but has Mikey explained before how he sees into this dimension? Is it through yourself, via the link you share, using your own eyes or can he see independently of you with as much (or more) clarity as when he was incarnate?

In the cisrcumstances you described, was he more 'aware' of the girl's presence rather than being able to physically see her?

I apologize that this is off-topic

7. I wonder the same

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac and Mokandi,
    Mikey tells me he sees independently of me. He could see this girl. Mikey says he changes his vibration as he draws close. His vision is 360 degrees when he is talking to me. He tells me his vision is better than when he was here physically on earth.
    This is what he tells me. Good question!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

9. mac

mac Staff Member

That's quite remarkable, Carol, and is a good indicator of how closely he is able to draw to this earth plane. It's an invaluable, real-life example of how things are for Mikey and I wonder if he can further tell us whether it's something that discarnates generally are able to do or is it an ability he's developed for himself perhaps in connection with his relationship with yourself?