1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Channeling Erik

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by VainVessel, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I came across this blog and found it very helpful, especially some of the transcripts the mom posts with mediums, who provide very evidential information. I'm still going through the archives but thought I'd share this reading with Felix Lee Larma with you:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

What I find amazing about this reading is the amount of specific evidential detail provided that was corroborated with other mediums as well as Erik showing his continual involvement in their lives with a distinct personality, so it's very strong evidence for survival as opposed to any other hypothesis.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi VainVessel,
    A friend of mine just sent me the link to this yesterday. Funny that you would post this today! I hope Bluebird sees this. Good example of how a medium works during a reading. This example shows well how our personalities do continue. (I will say that Mikey's personality is the same too!) Also how our loved ones can still be close to us after they pass! He talks about signs and dreams he sent etc. Good stuff!
    Carol

3. A lot of the information Erik brings through matches what Mikey says, though it seems that Mikey is more advanced since Erik sometimes mentions some earthly desires like food or a "hot girlfriend". He also communicates via dreams, songs and other signs similar to Mikey.

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi VainVessel,
    Actaully Mikey does take note about a good looking girl! :) I had a friend over with her nieces one day because they wanted to "see" how I talk to Mikey. Well, Mikey immediately commented about how cute he thought the one girl was! She was about 20 or so , had long blonde hair and a very pleasant personality. It was hilarious! We were all laughing as it was so Mikey! It was such great validation of it being him, and this gal was definately his "type" when he was here! Very fun! What else was so great was that it was obvious he could see all of us. It was quite the session! :D
    Carol

5. Haha, that's great to hear.

6. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You may have answered this before, Carol, but has Mikey explained before how he sees into this dimension? Is it through yourself, via the link you share, using your own eyes or can he see independently of you with as much (or more) clarity as when he was incarnate?

In the cisrcumstances you described, was he more 'aware' of the girl's presence rather than being able to physically see her?

I apologize that this is off-topic

7. I wonder the same

8. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac and Mokandi,
    Mikey tells me he sees independently of me. He could see this girl. Mikey says he changes his vibration as he draws close. His vision is 360 degrees when he is talking to me. He tells me his vision is better than when he was here physically on earth.
    This is what he tells me. Good question!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

9. mac

That's quite remarkable, Carol, and is a good indicator of how closely he is able to draw to this earth plane. It's an invaluable, real-life example of how things are for Mikey and I wonder if he can further tell us whether it's something that discarnates generally are able to do or is it an ability he's developed for himself perhaps in connection with his relationship with yourself?

10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Mikey tells me they all see. In regards to seeing here on the earth plane, it is just a matter of adjusting their vibration as they draw close. Mikey says he absolutely is not the only one. They all see! :)

VainVessel,
    You are right. There are many similarities, just how they say it is different. And that is probably due to the individual personality they each have. Mikey tries to explain things to me simply as that is how I need it ti be. All of this is new stuff!
    Carol

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  11. mac

I understand that discarnates can see, Carol, but please let me get this straight. Is Mikey saying that all discarnates can simply adjust their vibrations and then see into this physical world, see anything we can see, and perhaps even better? (as he's said about himself) That would seem to suggest that not only can all our loved ones see everything we do (should they choose) they can also view the entire spectrum of objects and situations in this world using their etheric counterpart eyes.

Is that what Mikey's saying 'cos I have to say it flies in the face of everything I'd learned.....

12. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    I can see I have missed some posts. Sorry about that.
    Mikey tells me to understand that in the Afterlife, eyes are not like eyes here. They have 360 degree vision. Mikey says that when an individual draws close to the earth, they can see us. BUT they must draw close. This has to do with how they resonate. They are not seeing us when they are not drawn close. Mikey says that absolutely not all individuals / souls / disincarnates draw close. Therefore these individuals do not see what we are doing. It has to do with your ability and desire to draw close to the earth plane. This is what Mikey tells me.

13. mac

thanks, Carol No problem about missing me - you've got lots on your plate nowadays and I'm in no hurry. Thanks, Mikey, for that insight and explanation. I'm glad to learn I wasn't far off the mark in what I understood. ;)

14. Did you get your answers mac? I didn't see your points addessed.

The there is no rule about anyone having to answer each and every question. ;) Perhaps Mikey has a keener perception on what we should know and what we desire to know.

15. mac

yes - they're in posting #14

Of course there's no rule about having to answer each and every question but I don't see why you've raised that point here.

Perhaps Mikey has a keener perception than who??? What I find is that he answers the questions I ask and does not exercise judgment over what I should know compared with what I am asking about....

16. You and I, mac. You and I.

17. mac

You're welcome

18. Pinkroses

Pinkroses Member

I had always wondered about seeing and hearing if the afterlife also. For a while, I would think: "How can they see without eyes or hear without ears?" But then I reminded myself that we dream all the time with our eyes closed and still "see" images and "hear" sounds and speech. This is also true during meditation. So, technically, eyes and ears are not needed to experience these things. I would imagine that seeing and hearing in the afterlife would be much like it is during dreaming and meditation on earth. When I realized this, it all made much more sense to me! :)