1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrities in Hell

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by 2017account, Sep 24, 2017.

1. 2017account

2017account New Member

Hiya Afterlife Forums,
    Today, I came upon this website article on a person's NDE and saw celebrities being tormented. Two celebrities that the person saw was Selena and Micheal Jackson. It has really creeped me out. I know you guys do not believe in a Hell, and it only exists in the NDEs, but can someone here please tell me your opinion on this?

http://www.christian-faith.com/23hr...ell-michael-jackson-pope-john-paul-ii-others/

Eleven Lives likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

In my opinion, it's bullshit. I think it's most likely that the person didn't have an NDE and in fact made up the whole story completely, in order to try to convert others to fundamentalist Christianity via fear. If not, then if she really did have an NDE, she saw what she expected to see based on her own fears and misunderstanding of real Christianity.

She states that Michael Jackson was a satanist because the way he danced is the way devils dance?? That's ludicrous, lol. Please note that the website on which the account is located is a fundamentalist Christian site, and is therefore very biased in the views it presents/allows.

And while I do not in any way believe the account is legitimate, for the sake of argument lets for a moment suppose it is -- in that case, it would be demonstrating that god is an evil being who in no way deserves love, respect, or worship.

Eleven Lives and enby like this.
  3. John biscuits

John biscuits New Member

I couldn't have said it better bluebird!

4. mac

mac helper Staff Member

I wonder whether certain one-shot new members have any genuine interest in the notion of an afterlife or do they just come here for somewhere to post such nonsense.

shidad :rolleyes: