1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Car problems - 2002 crappy Ford Taurus

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by poeticblue, Jul 28, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Wow! AP meaning advanced placement I'm thinking? great job, Gabby! :)

School starts back so early in the US compared with the UK. I think it's similar in AZ where pupils and educators face the hottest part of the summer - 120F some days - along with the threat of haboobs and monsoon - hardly conducive to outdoor activites so important to kids' welfare. UK kids are just finishing the second week of their summer hols and return to school around your Labor Day Holiday. How I recall those early term days when we would sweat over teaching the basics again before the real work of delivering the next year's curriculum could start - happy days. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  2. jobun

jobun New Member

not everywhere. In NY, most public schools go back after labor day. some Catholic schools go back a week before or a few days before. We end our school year at the end of June.

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I remember as a kid seeing it go from may to June and wondering if my bday would he swallowed up eventually...