1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I See the Future?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by georgek, Jan 25, 2017.

1. georgek

georgek Member

The straight answer is NO!

I am a SENSITIVE and a psychic and can see things.

Rather than talk about this, I will show you.

[​IMG]

Next

Next

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well...I have about another 100 and I am rarely incorrect.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

remarkable I'm impressed! :D

3. georgek

georgek Member

Well it is a pity really mac, as I have more and more like this.

Now I going to teach you something.
    Never close the mind. Say what you think and let your mind roam.
    Let your feelings show.

4. mac

examples enough for me

Thanks for your tuition - I'll try to do what you've taught me....

5. georgek

georgek Member

6. Gustavo Woltmann

Gustavo Woltmann New Member

That's a tough question. I've seen a lot of people that can see the future something like inborn ability prediction. But I hope I have that kind of ability too because I have so many things that I want to see in my future and my family too.

7. mac

Perhaps you will, perhaps you won't.....

The future isn't a fixed outcome, something immutable. There are countless potential future outcomes and the actual one for any individual or for humankind as a group will be determined by innumerable events, events that interact with and impact other events. Cause and effect determines the outcome. It's an amazingly simple principle or 'law' if you wish but it affects EVERY outcome without exception.

Some sensitive individuals may 'see' more of the most important impending events than others, may be able to see further into 'the future' than others, but it doesn't mean they can see 'THE FUTURE' as if it were some invariable state of affairs.

And that's because it isn't.

8. Jonathan Hallberg

Jonathan Hallberg New Member

Very impressive...

9. Shirley Shockley

Shirley Shockley New Member

Visualizing with 6th sense that enables some people to see past, present and future events in their mind's eye. This gift can prove to be useful as the future can be predicted and many disasters could be avoided. There are some professional clairvoyant who practice such abilities. If you are feeling that you can see the future or having such abilities, then you can consult with a voyance pure expert, who is already in this field. They can guide you in a better way.

10. mac

The future is not a fixed event with an invariable outcome. There's no certainty that a glimpse of the apparent future is the inevitable future that will occur.

A glimpse of one future may ultimately turn out to be an accurate glimpse but did that mean there was no possibility of there being a different outcome?

If 'the future' could apparently be seen, and events could be changed, then what had been seen originally wasn't 'the future' at all. It would be one potential future. I suppose if one potential future could be seen along with the actions that could lead to a different outcome, and that new future was also accurately predicted/foreseen, one could justifiably argue that 'the future' had been predicted.

If someone did it often enough I'd be persuaded the individual was indeed able to see the future. ;):D Easy enough to demonstrate by recording your predictions by publishing 'em online and later their authenticated outcome.

11. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Since objective time does not exist, we are told by discarnate beings that past, present, and future are all happening simultaneously... and are influencing one another. Try to get your mind around that!

12. kim marine

kim marine Member

This is what I have been trying to get at Mac, I experienced life in different dimensions while unconscious and I can choose what ever dimension I want to rule my life now. Do I want to grow and be courageous or do I want to live in fear and be a wimp?

13. kim marine

kim marine Member

While unconscious, I saw all these pictures in my mind. I asked the one who was seemingly in charge, why was he putting me through so much torture. He said he wasn't doing anything to me, but I was doing it to myself, because I wouldn't wake up. I couldn't understand why I needed to wake up when I, thought, I was already awake! I told God I didn't want to go through life living what I saw and he told me that I would be able to change my life to make it what I desired. I asked him how I would be able to do right and he said he would tell me when I was living an incarnate life here on this earth. I thought he was crazy, but he has, they have, been talking to me for the last 34 years! I never really understood what I was experiencing, but thanks to this sight where I felt uncomfortable the other day, things are being revealed!

14. mac

It's probably pointless my saying anything but as you've addressed me specifically I will again offer a thought. You've told us repeatedly about your experience and how it's been affecting you since. I see no reason to question what you've said but your interpretation of it is something I do question.

I would go further but I'll wait to see if any of this brings a response from you.

15. kim marine

kim marine Member

What I am trying to imply is how I can perfectly understand what Roberta Grimes says about there being no objective time and how the future is always being adjusted. I have experienced it. This earth was created by all the frequencies of The Highest Power, and the eternal part of our life exists in a room that fits the frequency of our thoughts. Many situations in my life I can recall the way I lived it in the unconscious disincarnate world of minds. I was fearful, but I want to live it differently now in this incarnate world. I expect you to question my interpretation. We are deluded in this world. It even says that in the Bible in 2 Thessalonians 2:11-For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with me. It doesn't matter if Roberta Grimes doesn't agree with me. I am the only one who went through what I went though, and I am who will be responsible for where I spend eternity.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017 at 5:45 PM
  16. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Based on my 7 decades of intense research and direct experience, I am confident that... there is only this Higher Power or Divine Source and no separate or independent "things". The Source is: the earth, the frequencies, the eternal part, our life, a room, our thoughts, etc. There is only the Source or Higher Power pretending to be or disguised as all this stuff... atoms, energies, frequencies, beings, etc. It's all The One or Life "appearing" as innumerable "things" and "conditions". It's all YOU.
    It's your life! I'd live it without fear or with less fear.
    I am not! Speak for your self, but I am no longer living in "delusion" thanks to psychology and spirituality.
    Have you ever studied, examined and personally translated any of the ORIGINAL biblical writings to discover exactly what any of those writings actually say? I have not or I'd offer my interpretation of the ORIGINAL material but I refuse to ignorantly accept the second hand interpretations of so-called scholars. It's been said that our modern bible is far from an accurate interpretation of the original writings.
    It's your life. I'd live it the best way possible.

17. mac

Gotta say that jim has nailed it in his last sentence and you nailed it in the paragraph he quoted. good on yer both! :)

18. kim marine

kim marine Member

(I am typing in bold letter because I have double vision. I was informed that it comes across that I am yelling.) I am not deluded either, but many who live here are and we live with them. This is not my world although I'm content to live here now.

19. kim marine

kim marine Member

Something happened to me when I was unconscious of life on this planet. The guidance from the Highest Power in the universe is within me and you and every other living thing. I commune with The Spirit all the time, especially while asleep. I see it when I wake up during the day. I read books but the breath, spirit or whatever you want to call it is the best source for me.