1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone explain what happened?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Rising, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Rising

Rising Member

Normally after I meditate to open my chakras I fall asleep and around three hours later I experience an OBE. I get the buzzing in my ears and the familiar vibrations then i feel my etheric body float to the ceiling, I never go any further than that.

Last week I meditated again, fell asleep,woke up in the early hours , heard strange cracking noises then felt my husbands arm round me, he gripped my hand and held it for around 25 seconds, my mind was wide awake but I couldn't move, I even felt a ring on his finger! I spoke to him telepathically and told him I loved him and miss him so much....

This experience felt so real, his hand was warm, it was 3.30 am, and as soon as I could move my body again, he was gone.

I couldn't get back to sleep through excitement and even now, a week later, I cant get it out of my mind . Was he really with me? it felt realer than real.

Thanks for reading Guys

Widdershins3 likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I think you're the only one who can make that determination.

milahanna likes this.
  3. Rising

Rising Member

Your so right Bluebird , thanks for your reply xx

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Rising, if what you need is confirmation that this sort of event can be a genuine visit from a loved one in spirit, I'm happy to give you that. Indeed it can be! And if it all still feels vivid even days later, then I think you can assume that it was. Has he done anything further?

5. Rising

Rising Member

Thanks Roberta , Its still stuck in my mind, I can still feel his hand. Nothing further has happened but I know he will try his best to come through again, when I meditate I can actually feel my body vibrating, maybe he grabbed the chance while I was in an altered state....
    I have just came out of hospital after having an infection around my left lung, a friend told me to google up on " The chinese clock " the chinese believe that if one of your organs have a defect it means it is connected to whats going on in your life, the Lung means Sadness and Grief.. Strange ?