1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Can anyone connect to the Stations?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Jun 2, 2016.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

I had understood the intention, the desire, the wish for the stations.

My question asked, though:
    "Can regular Joe's and Josephine's link to the Brazilian Station, and through it to their loved ones, completely independently?" I used the present tense; I wasn't asking about the future. Are the parents right now actually able to link with their lost children i.e. able to do the whole thing themselves without the agency of any other individual, incarnate or discarnate?

It's the use of future tense that puzzles me. If the Brazilian Station's operation is presently providing independent use by parents and kids it's a working model, one that could form, or is providing, the basis for the North American Station. But if, as you have pointed out, the stations are being designed to solve the problem of potential interference by mischief-making discarnates, that's still a future case scenario.

If such potential interference hasn't been sorted in the southern hemisphere, how are such mischief-makers being constrained?

Bacci's method of communication isn't unknown although he does appear to be an unusually accomplished practitioner. That means of communication does, though, involve the agency of a physical medium, something demonstrated by the appearance of so many apports. With any mediumship there is the potential for unwanted spirit visitors to 'turn up' and/or become problemmatical.

Correctly you say his work can't be replicated. That level of accomplishment is personal to him but others may have similar attributes.

In terms of the current ITC discussions it's something I've asked about before: "A
    re the 'stations' presently operating completely independent of mediumship? That appears unanswered but perhaps it's down to my considerable ignorance of this subject.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hopefully, we'll get an answer to this question from Craig, but here is what I believe to be true. If I had to guess, I would say that the average person can connect to the Stations independently, but that he or she generally doesn't at this stage in their development. My understanding of Sonia's procedure--please correct me if I'm wrong--is that she coordinates the "phone calls" between the parents and children whom she reconnects. In this way, she is currently acting as a sort of medium, but the actual conversations seem to be mostly between the parents and their children. In some cases, Sonia does appear to ask all the questions (which the parents have written beforehand) though, based on the translated transcripts that I have seen.

The issue with mediums is that spirits need to visit the earthbound plane in order to communicate with them usually. That being said, it is often difficult for a medium to distinguish between those tethered to the earthbound realm, those visiting from the outer darkness, and those visiting from the higher levels of the afterlife. This ambiguity can create all sorts of confusion--I have read accounts of this problem from the spirits' perspectives dating back to the late 1800s, and it certainly frustrates them as well. If the medium is not overly developed spiritually, he or she will likely attract more negative entities and can also corrupt the messages of well-intentioned spirits.

But those communicating from the Stations are not doing so anywhere "near" earth. Of course, space does not objectively exist, but in terms of spiritual vibration, these Stations are far away from here. As Roberta said recently, it is something like a person on channel three of a television attempting to communicate with someone on channel twenty. These areas are readily accessible to those in the Summerland, but likely not to those in the lower realms, the general rule being that spirits can visit any area that matches or is below their own level of development at will, but that they cannot visit higher spheres without assistance from someone at that level.

It stands to reason, therefore, that a negative entity cannot simply visit the Station and pretend to be someone or something he or she is not. Out of an abundance of caution, I always ask at least two verification questions when communicating with loved ones to ensure that I am talking to the correct person. So far though, I have had no problems in that area.

What has been a problem, it seems, is the obstruction of the Station's transmissions by thought-form entities in the earthbound realm. Such negatives beings, which were created by and feed off our negativity, have apparently attempted--and for a time, succeeded--to disrupt the flow of communications from the North American Station, in order to prevent the sort of exponential spiritual growth which would lead to their demise. Once the researchers realized this, however, we are told that they began flooding the lower realms with love and light, which seems to be doing the trick, so to speak.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I'll be interested to hear what Craig says but before then my reaction is that the presence of a third-party - Sonia - seems presently to be important, if not essential, to the communication. Even though she's not involved in the parent/child dialogue. That's little different from trance mediumship where the medium is 'out of it' but communication continues between incarnate and discarnate. I'm not saying she is a medium, only that there are similarities.

I'm puzzled by the mention of "thought form entities" troubling communication. It's an interesting notion and something that reminds me of something I've heard before (;)) but as yet I hear no substantiation of such claims.

I know I'm going to sound like the now-customary, curmudgeonly sceptic it seems I've become but I gotta say that such accounts stretch the limits of persuasion for me. When Scole's activities were shut down prematurely an equally bizarre explanation was offered and even then, years ago when I was more accepting, I wasn't persuaded. Maybe I haven't changed that much at all?

BUT I'm going to try to be open-minded and wait for future explanations rather than dismiss stuff out-of-hand which I'm inclined to do without facts. It's often said we should try to be open-minded but there's a risk that too open a mind could lead to it being filled with garbage.

Been there, almost done that, refused to buy the T shirt....:D

Bobbie Jo likes this.
  4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

It is a bizarre idea, I'll admit, but it makes sense if you think about it. The dead go to great lengths to stress the power of our every thought; some even go so far as to say that thinking of committing a harmful act is just as bad as committing. The teachings of Jesus reflect this notion as well, in my opinion: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28, NIV). So, the question to ask oneself is why is it so paramount that we control our thoughts? I think the creation of earthbound, self-aware negativity may be one of the reasons. Thought is creative--that is how we got into this whole mess in the first place, after all. ;)

Moreover, the afterlife literature often suggests that thought-forms do populate the earthbound realm. One author, living in the Summerland, said that many of the perpetual ghosts that people see--Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard at the Tower of London, for example--are actually thought-forms, because it is virtually impossible for a spirit to be lost and friendless enough to remain earthbound for centuries. Rather, visitors to the Tower with latent psychic abilities are perceiving the manifestations of the traumatic thoughts of Henry VIII's ill-fated queens, who have almost certainly transitioned by now.

In any case, it seems that those in Spirit have rectified this particular problem, and we seem to be moving past it. A few months back, Craig was barely able to communicate with the Station, and that is when this issue was brought up via Suzanne Wilson. Higher beings have apparently been filled the lower regions with love and light, and so we are pressing on.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not prepared to comment on Biblical teachings in the context of an ITC discussion. Suffice it to say that religious beliefs are not universally accepted.

I am familiar with the ideas in your second paragraph. When you say "...earthbound, self-aware negativity..." are you implying 'earthbound, self-aware, negatively-motivated individuals'?

I remain unpersuaded that so-called thought forms enjoy a level of independent activity that results in their deliberate interference with communications. But all this is straying into philosophy when we actually started with an analytical, if not exactly scientific, discussion of ITC.

We're off-topic.
    :);)