1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone connect to the Stations?

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by mac, Jun 2, 2016.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I had understood the intention, the desire, the wish for the stations.

My question asked, though:
    "Can regular Joe's and Josephine's link to the Brazilian Station, and through it to their loved ones, completely independently?" I used the present tense; I wasn't asking about the future. Are the parents right now actually able to link with their lost children i.e. able to do the whole thing themselves without the agency of any other individual, incarnate or discarnate?

It's the use of future tense that puzzles me. If the Brazilian Station's operation is presently providing independent use by parents and kids it's a working model, one that could form, or is providing, the basis for the North American Station. But if, as you have pointed out, the stations are being designed to solve the problem of potential interference by mischief-making discarnates, that's still a future case scenario.

If such potential interference hasn't been sorted in the southern hemisphere, how are such mischief-makers being constrained?

Bacci's method of communication isn't unknown although he does appear to be an unusually accomplished practitioner. That means of communication does, though, involve the agency of a physical medium, something demonstrated by the appearance of so many apports. With any mediumship there is the potential for unwanted spirit visitors to 'turn up' and/or become problemmatical.

Correctly you say his work can't be replicated. That level of accomplishment is personal to him but others may have similar attributes.

In terms of the current ITC discussions it's something I've asked about before: "A
    re the 'stations' presently operating completely independent of mediumship? That appears unanswered but perhaps it's down to my considerable ignorance of this subject.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hopefully, we'll get an answer to this question from Craig, but here is what I believe to be true. If I had to guess, I would say that the average person can connect to the Stations independently, but that he or she generally doesn't at this stage in their development. My understanding of Sonia's procedure--please correct me if I'm wrong--is that she coordinates the "phone calls" between the parents and children whom she reconnects. In this way, she is currently acting as a sort of medium, but the actual conversations seem to be mostly between the parents and their children. In some cases, Sonia does appear to ask all the questions (which the parents have written beforehand) though, based on the translated transcripts that I have seen.

The issue with mediums is that spirits need to visit the earthbound plane in order to communicate with them usually. That being said, it is often difficult for a medium to distinguish between those tethered to the earthbound realm, those visiting from the outer darkness, and those visiting from the higher levels of the afterlife. This ambiguity can create all sorts of confusion--I have read accounts of this problem from the spirits' perspectives dating back to the late 1800s, and it certainly frustrates them as well. If the medium is not overly developed spiritually, he or she will likely attract more negative entities and can also corrupt the messages of well-intentioned spirits.

But those communicating from the Stations are not doing so anywhere "near" earth. Of course, space does not objectively exist, but in terms of spiritual vibration, these Stations are far away from here. As Roberta said recently, it is something like a person on channel three of a television attempting to communicate with someone on channel twenty. These areas are readily accessible to those in the Summerland, but likely not to those in the lower realms, the general rule being that spirits can visit any area that matches or is below their own level of development at will, but that they cannot visit higher spheres without assistance from someone at that level.

It stands to reason, therefore, that a negative entity cannot simply visit the Station and pretend to be someone or something he or she is not. Out of an abundance of caution, I always ask at least two verification questions when communicating with loved ones to ensure that I am talking to the correct person. So far though, I have had no problems in that area.

What has been a problem, it seems, is the obstruction of the Station's transmissions by thought-form entities in the earthbound realm. Such negatives beings, which were created by and feed off our negativity, have apparently attempted--and for a time, succeeded--to disrupt the flow of communications from the North American Station, in order to prevent the sort of exponential spiritual growth which would lead to their demise. Once the researchers realized this, however, we are told that they began flooding the lower realms with love and light, which seems to be doing the trick, so to speak.

3. mac

I'll be interested to hear what Craig says but before then my reaction is that the presence of a third-party - Sonia - seems presently to be important, if not essential, to the communication. Even though she's not involved in the parent/child dialogue. That's little different from trance mediumship where the medium is 'out of it' but communication continues between incarnate and discarnate. I'm not saying she is a medium, only that there are similarities.

I'm puzzled by the mention of "thought form entities" troubling communication. It's an interesting notion and something that reminds me of something I've heard before (;)) but as yet I hear no substantiation of such claims.

I know I'm going to sound like the now-customary, curmudgeonly sceptic it seems I've become but I gotta say that such accounts stretch the limits of persuasion for me. When Scole's activities were shut down prematurely an equally bizarre explanation was offered and even then, years ago when I was more accepting, I wasn't persuaded. Maybe I haven't changed that much at all?

BUT I'm going to try to be open-minded and wait for future explanations rather than dismiss stuff out-of-hand which I'm inclined to do without facts. It's often said we should try to be open-minded but there's a risk that too open a mind could lead to it being filled with garbage.

Been there, almost done that, refused to buy the T shirt....:D

Bobbie Jo likes this.
  4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

It is a bizarre idea, I'll admit, but it makes sense if you think about it. The dead go to great lengths to stress the power of our every thought; some even go so far as to say that thinking of committing a harmful act is just as bad as committing. The teachings of Jesus reflect this notion as well, in my opinion: "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28, NIV). So, the question to ask oneself is why is it so paramount that we control our thoughts? I think the creation of earthbound, self-aware negativity may be one of the reasons. Thought is creative--that is how we got into this whole mess in the first place, after all. ;)

Moreover, the afterlife literature often suggests that thought-forms do populate the earthbound realm. One author, living in the Summerland, said that many of the perpetual ghosts that people see--Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard at the Tower of London, for example--are actually thought-forms, because it is virtually impossible for a spirit to be lost and friendless enough to remain earthbound for centuries. Rather, visitors to the Tower with latent psychic abilities are perceiving the manifestations of the traumatic thoughts of Henry VIII's ill-fated queens, who have almost certainly transitioned by now.

In any case, it seems that those in Spirit have rectified this particular problem, and we seem to be moving past it. A few months back, Craig was barely able to communicate with the Station, and that is when this issue was brought up via Suzanne Wilson. Higher beings have apparently been filled the lower regions with love and light, and so we are pressing on.

5. mac

I'm not prepared to comment on Biblical teachings in the context of an ITC discussion. Suffice it to say that religious beliefs are not universally accepted.

I am familiar with the ideas in your second paragraph. When you say "...earthbound, self-aware negativity..." are you implying 'earthbound, self-aware, negatively-motivated individuals'?

I remain unpersuaded that so-called thought forms enjoy a level of independent activity that results in their deliberate interference with communications. But all this is straying into philosophy when we actually started with an analytical, if not exactly scientific, discussion of ITC.

We're off-topic.
    :);)

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I apologize for any confusion. I mentioned Jesus only because he is an authority--the Authority, really--on the nature of the Greater Reality.

"Earthbound, self-aware, negatively-motivated individuals" would be accurate, but I do want to specify that these beings are distinctly different from the usual negative entities we read about or discuss--namely because they are not really "beings." They are not part of the Source, and therefore they do not truly exist; rather, they are the embodiment of our own creative, negative thoughts. These entities are self-aware in the sense that they want to survive, which is why they have interfered with the North American Station's development, but I'm unsure as to whether they have any rational capacity beyond that. Based on others reports I've read--that is, not related to Craig's work--simply sending these beings loving energy is enough to destroy them.

(And yes, indeed--we were quite off-topic, but I've just created yet another thread for our evolving discussion.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  7. mac

It might well be argued that Jesus is an authority on the nature of the Greater Reality but I'd need to hear him for myself or read an authoritative, modern transcript. Accounts that have been edited by men's minds over two millennia may not be the most reliable.

I'm unpersuaded by the notion of autonomous, negative-thought-created entities able to interact and interfere. By the same logic there should also be positive-thought-created entities. I'd be equally unpersuaded if that were claimed without supporting evidence.

I'm sorry, Andrew, but this is a discussion that's not for me.
    :)

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Mac, to answer your first question, YES, REGULAR PEOPLE ARE CONNECTING WITH THE NORTH AMERICAN STATION FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, RIGHT NOW. Craig has put out a call for everyone who might be interested in assisting him in building the station's signal to try the protocols, and some forty people have already begun to do it. Amazingly, it seems to be working for all of them!

And YES, PARENTS ARE RIGHT NOW CONNECTING DIRECTLY TO THEIR CHILDREN. For example, Sheri Perl is a bereaved mother who has taken up Craig's challenge to try the protocols, and her deceased son is assisting her so well that not only are they regularly chatting, but she is beginning to share her connection with other bereaved parents as well.

The whole point of the Stations is to lay down such a reliable channel for communication that it can be done by anyone, at any time, with no medium involved. That is the entire point! But to do it, the connection must be created and made solid. That is the stage that we are in now, and the dead experimenters tell us that building a strong enough signal for this to begin to feel like entirely automatic communication for all of us is going to take only about another year.

And JESUS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS FIGURE. Anyone who reads His words open-mindedly can see that He came to abolish religious superstitions and teach us to relate to God on our own. He did not found Christianity, but rather a cult was started after His death that to this day ignores Him and instead focuses on those old cultish beliefs. Jesus doesn't deserve to be blamed for that!

Finally, THE SCOLE EXPERIMENT WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE DEAD BECAUSE PEOPLE FROM THE FUTURE WERE TRYING TO USE IT AS A PORTAL FOR TIME-TRAVEL. I learned this only recently, from someone in a position to know. Dear, it is imprudent to reason only outward from yourself and your personal disappointments, because sometimes the agendas of others will get in the way of what we all want to see happen. What is hopeful now is that the dead experimenters know about what has happened in the past and what might happen now to get in their way, and they are being very careful. Their own hopes for the North American Station are higher than you can even imagine!

BONUS ANSWER: What have they used to vanquish the lizard-people who feed on negative energies? Easy-peasy, dear. They filled the lizards' realm with love and light ;-).

Kurt Cobain and Bobbie Jo like this.
  9. mac

Fine - I totally accept that explanation.

Fine - I totally accept that explanation.

I wonder, Roberta, if you genuinely think I don't understand the hope, the plans, the intention, the expectations for the new Stations and any others to follow. If I have to wait only for another twelve months to see the successful outcome I shall be a very happy guy. I'll let you say "I told you so!" without demur. :D I'd rather be wrong about the situation than right.

Oh Roberta! Don't you love to push my buttons! Who said Jesus was a religious figure? He's a Biblical figure and I get the impression that a Bible is the manual of certain religions so their adherents have associated him with relious teachings - but it wasn't I who said the Nazarene was a (QUOTE) RELIGIOUS FIGURE. And to be fair I don't think anyone here has blamed him for anything - I certainly haven't.

It's really not necessary to SHOUT when you type. Or are you again pushing my buttons? As I was around the whole time of the so-called Scole Experiment I am very well aware of the official reason for the cessation of the transdimensional communication. There was never any secret about the final events as they were published in The Spiritual Scientist. I spoke to its author at the time concerning what had happened. There are many behaviors in life that would be imprudent, Roberta, and assuming you know the whole story is one of them - for either of us. Inspired by dear Donny Rumsfeld's words from all those years ago, I know what I know, I know what I don't know and there are likely to be many, many things I don't know that I don't know. I've adopted his (paraphrased) words as my mantra.
    As for the experimenters' hopes being higher than I could ever imagine I'd have expected you to tell me that their expectations of success for ELStat (the 'English Language Station') were higher than I could ever imagine based on the reported successful operation of PorLStat. (the Portugese language so-called 'Brazilian Station') The development work's been done and surely all that's needed now is to 'load' ElStat with an English language lexicon. After that it ought to be plain sailing as far as mac can see.

Your wink at the end of this bonus question-and-answer round implies you're not being serious.... Phew, thank goodness, for a moment I thought you were and believed in such creature. Were the lizard-people also killed when they were vanquished? If not what happened to them? ;)

10. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I think Roberta was referring to a previous post of yours in this thread. When I mentioned a quote from the Teachings of Jesus, you said, "I'm not prepared to comment on Biblical teachings in the context of an ITC discussion. Suffice it to say that religious beliefs are not universally accepted." Your wording implies that you view Jesus and His message in a religious light, and I would guess that Roberta was responding to that.

Maybe I am misinterpreting Roberta's post, but I read the capitalization as the equivalent of emboldening the text rather than shouting it. You may well be right; I just wanted to offer my interpretation in case the thought never occurred to you.

Just a quick note here: there are actually two Portuguese-language Stations, so using "PorLStat" could potentially elicit some confusion. The European Portuguese Station, named Rio do Tempo or "Time-Stream," actually appears to have been the first Station; researchers on earth began connecting to it in the late 1990s.

(In case anyone finds it puzzling that there are two Stations for the same language, I'd like to point out that Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese have very different manners of pronunciations and grammatical rules--the differences are much greater than those between British and American English, or Castilian and Latin American Spanish. I don't know whether or not that is the reason for the existence of the two Stations, but it is a plausible factor in my opinion.)

Roberta is describing the self-aware, negative entities that I mentioned to you previously. According to Suzanne Wilson, who was shown an image of these creatures, they look like humans with the heads of lizards. Bizarre, yes, but I've actually heard this description elsewhere.

I'm sorry to "butt" into your exchange with Roberta. I'm sure she will offer her own reply. However, since she is busier than ever and may not be able to respond right away, I thought I would offer my own input for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  11. mac

That's like adding 2 and 2 and getting 5 though, Andrew.... Those who know me here and elsewhere know - should know - that I make the greatest effort to answer the point made. I disagree, therefore, with your conclusion here and that of Roberta. You have both responded to something I didn't actually say or imply. I see Jesus, and indeed have referred to him, in the way my beloved guide does, as 'the Nazarene'. The Nazarene's ideas - the ones you quoted - I thought were from one of the Bibles. I thought they were well known to Bible adherents and associated with the beliefs of certain religions, hence my words "religious beliefs". If I'm wrong about then I apologize for the inaccuracy. I repeat for emphasis that I did not, and do not, say the Nazarene was in any way, shape or form responsible for the way his ideas were adopted and used.

I'm pretty confident that an accomplished author, and the owner of this website, realises the difference between the use of bold text (posting #23 http://afterlifeforums.com/showthread.php?1984-Details-about-the-North-American-Station ) or even undelined text to emphasise, or draw focus, to a point AND THE USE OF CAPITALS WHEN TRYING TO GET IT OVER MORE FORCEFULLY. It's OK - I've had others shout at me here on ALF.

When this individual hears 'Brazilian Station' and 'North American Station' he associates both with definite landmasses. Perhaps I'm the only one who has a mental image of an etheric station hovering over those landmasses. That's fine - I often seem to be an individual who sees things in very peculiar and individual ways.... I did appreciate your explanation of the differences between European and Brazilian Portugese. I was not aware of them.

Like Roberta I had also used an emoticon to imply my remarks were tongue-in-cheek. Was the image, incidentally, a photographic one or an artist impression? Forgive me for being flippant but I find it hard to take such reports seriously, much as I did the Scole accounts of 'sliders'.

I don't mind your adding your 'tuppence worth', Andrew, but I'm well used to Roberta's aperiodic appearance on her website and I'm now not concerned when she doesn't get back to me.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  12. RobertaGrimes

No, dear, I also thought they had been killed by their being overwhelmed with positive energies, but they seem instead to have given up. Susanne Wilson said that she sees them fairly frequently now, peeking in her windows. She says they are also watching me, and watching others, not to creep me out; apparently our protectors are keeping them at a distance. As lovers of all beings, we would be delighted to see them turn from fear and negativity to embrace love and positivity! Who knows? Anything is possible.

And no, from the way you were (rather bitterly, I thought) expressing your disappointment about the Scole Experiment, I had no clue that you knew what I only recently have learned. When the problem had nothing to do with the objectives of the experiment itself, why were you letting its untimely ending turn you off to such an extent?

And, no, I wasn't shouting. Of course not. I was TYPING IN CAPITALS. An entirely different thing!

13. emkar

emkar New Member

"Dear Mac, to answer your first question, YES, REGULAR PEOPLE ARE CONNECTING WITH THE NORTH AMERICAN STATION FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, RIGHT NOW. Craig has put out a call for everyone who might be interested in assisting him in building the station's signal to try the protocols, and some forty people have already begun to do it. Amazingly, it seems to be working for all of them!"

How does one register one's interest as I have not seen a call for regular people to be involved. I am presuming regular people are also those of us who have had a young child transition.

14. mac

Thank you for this response to a somewhat old thread. Incidentally elsewhere here I've recently bumped up a thread concerning ITC with Stations.

You've also asked above about regular people becoming involved yet you began your posting by writing - IN BLOCK CAPITALS (I won't go on again about shouting but see above) that regular people are already connecting.....etc.

The answer is that you can begin your experimentation by yourself following the protocols detailed - see thread from earlier this year. There's no need to have lost a child as happens with communicators in the case of the Brazilian Station. The current development stage encourages anyone to try the system using their own equipment.

As Craig Hogan is a registered member I had hoped he would feed back through Roberta's website (she's also his friend) about progress as it was a subject of much interest to some of us.

15. RobertaGrimes

Hello everyone! Craig is beyond overwhelmed, but if you go to any of his websites - e.g. afterlifeinstitute.org - and contact him he will give you what you need to know to begin working with the Station.

16. Dom

Dom New Member

Hi and it is great to find such an interesting bit of project work going on.

Having worked previously as a Radiocommunications Engineer, I was just wondering what the setup is at our end in relation to our receiver.
    If there are three separate radio stations, then how is this information encrypted and sent and does it occur on separate frequency bands?
    For example does it have a particular carrier frequency or bandwidth, is it just simple AM (Amplitude Modulation) and are you using an antenna; i.e. dipole to receive a signal? Alternatively are we relying strictly on the whole process being conducted at their end, in which they are essentially encoding information directly on out hard drives without us needing any receiving equipment and assuming they have the knowledge and capability to conduct they whole 'translation to physical' process to the eventual formation of binary data.

Another possibility is - Is the recording signal sufficiently variable and noisy so that they can use their intent to directly change and modulate the variations of the signal to emulate the sound of a voice with intent alone, based on the fact that there is a natural uncertainty within the recording signal itself that provides the capability for variations to be introduced - In which case this would be direct mind to matter influence?

Sorry if this sounds confusing.

17. mac

I find none of this confusing but I fear some, or most, of your questions are unlikely to be answered.... That's not because they are technically difficult to answer but rather that no-one seems much interested in the mechanisms of trans-dimensional communication.

But to address some of the points you've made as best my limited understanding allows.... I'm not aware of there being any "radio stations" of the kind we understand here. As we humankind know almost nothing of the science of the so-called afterlife we have no idea if it's compatible with earth's science or indeed resembles ours in any sense.

There are no aerials/antennae.

We don't know if all incoming signals are digital or whether some are analogue.

The whole process may indeed be being carried out at 'the other end' but manipulation of equipment in this dimension may also be necessary.

In response to the points in your last paragraph I think all the answers are 'yes' - probably. ;)

18. Sabrina S

Sabrina S New Member

Wow! I definitely should have read more before I posted about where in the forum to learn more. The thing is I feel like I'm coming into calculus class with arithmetic skills or trying to drink from the proverbial fire hose! I am not sure where to start to begin to learn more. Is there a biliography posted on the forum? Or a 10 steps to getting up to speed on the communications?
    And Andrew, I was really struck by the description of the lizard beings that you said Suzanne Wilson saw. In my late teens, I had a super lucid dream that I was going through an unfamiliar, mulitlevel structure that was empty except for elevators and stairwells and I was being pursued by a 6 or 7 foot tall lizard person. The thing about the dream that got me was that it was a 'shared' dream with a psychic girlfriend who called me in the middle of the night to make sure I was fine because she dreamt that someone was chasing me up and down stairs!
    When I told the fellow I dated at the time, he told me he saw something similar standing at the foot of his bed. He wasn't sure though that he had been awake or asleep.

Years later, my ex-husband told me that, as a little boy, of around 7 or 8, he once stayed home alone from Sunday school, on the pretext of feeling sick and while lying in bed, he turned over and saw 'a lizard man' lying in the bed next to him, on its side as well, just staring at him. He swore that he was wide awake & not drowsy and closed his eyes in paralyzed fear. The first time he opened them, it was still there, the next time (after a session of intense praying) it was gone. He told me he had never before told anyone the story, because as an adult, it sounded crazy to him.
    I was young so I was creeped out at the time. Especially when I remembered my experience and that of my previous boyfriend's. I wonder if this is where the fascination that some folks have, with 'reptilians', comes from. I think my guardian angel keeps anyone like this at bay, as I am still a little skittish and I haven't had any experiences in a long time.

19. mac

Well, strictly, this topic is about human to human transdimensional communication....

There is a wealth of information on many subjects seen in discussion threads here on ALF but, sadly, there's no index of subjects carried over from the database of postings saved from the old website.

It's a little frustrating but with perseverance interesting threads can be found and followed, even if their contributors aren't now around to offer further comment.

20. Sabrina S

Sabrina S New Member

Thanks for the pointer, Mac.