1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

can anyone confirm this?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Spirit guide, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Recently I have been researching the process of death, even Albert Einstein said that "death is just an illution" this is how I understand the process:

First we die and go to the spirit realm where we can recharge
    After that we go on to have a "life review" where we reflect back on the good and bad aspects of our pysical lives
    After that process the fabric that is in front of you tears open revealing a light to which you travel to move on further.

Maybe different people have heard different stories, but that theory does seem to make sense.

What is your opinion?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

You have chosen the username 'Spirit guide'. Perhaps not very appropriate when you ask for others' opinions on such fundamental issues.... ;)

3. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

My opinion is that no living human can really know.

4. janef

janef Moderator

I agree that no one knows, or even could understand if they were told. It is very "out of this world" so to speak....abstract, non-conventional to what we can relate to. I mean really... how do you make sense of creating whatever it is you want, by just wanting it?
    Which I have experience to believe is a fact in the Afterlife, from doing past-life regression work.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, dear Spirit guide! Communications from the dead are quite consistent in telling us that the process is immensely more loving - and more physical-feeling - than what you describe. We are never alone, and since time doesn't exist there in the same sense as it does here, we can spend as much time as we like just enjoying our loved ones, traveling, learning, and growing. There isn't a fabric-tearing moment - to be frank, I have never heard of that and I wonder where it comes from? Instead, as we grow spiritually we do gain the ability to move to higher realms, but it is a much more gentle and loving - and voluntary - process.