1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Can a deceased loved one always be with you every day?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by AmbraADC, Jul 10, 2016.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Just as in this dimension, learning to do new things in the next one is likely to take energy and application. How much energy is expended in such endeavors will vary from one individual to another.

Anecdotally it appears some discarnates learn to communicate fairly quickly but that might also be down to their recipients being easy to reach. The nature of such communications can range from very subtle to obvious but once learned much less energy may be needed in subsequent communications.

2. amina89

amina89 Member

I doubt,that is wishful thinking from our side...they tend to visit sometimes though,but far away from everyday...i acutally believe demons can fool people when it comes to this.

My maternal grandmother died 14 years ago,till now she visited me 2 times,first time few months after she died,and second time last year

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I expect that those who do have regular contact with their discarnate loved ones will not agree with your "wishful thinking" idea. Or that visits are far from everyday occurrrences; jimrich's account here isn't the only one I've heard. But yes you're right that there are many anecdotes to suggest some of them visit us only sometimes and no guarantee that any of 'em will visit.

I don't know what (quote) demons mean to you but it's always a possibility that discarnates may not be who they pretend, or appear, to be. It's one very good reason to be constantly vigilant about who you 'speak' to!

That's nice - it's always good to hear such accounts.

4. Unexpected

Unexpected Active Member

My loved one is with me every single day and, like Mac said, others experience it also.

I will say, sometimes (rarely) the touches are not as strong and I suspect that's because he has other things going on that do take up his energy. I say this because there was about a week where his touches were weak feeling whereas typically they are very strong. I asked outloud if it was something on my end or his. I then jokingly said say it's "you not me" so I'll know if I'm doing something that is creating an issue. Within seconds he created this really strong feeling which confirmed it was him.

I don't expect him to be with my everyday he makes that choice but I know he's still learning and helping so it would make perfect sense that there will be times I don't feel him as strongly.