1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Can a deceased loved one always be with you every day?

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by AmbraADC, Jul 10, 2016.

1. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Hello,

I am new here, and this is my first post. However, I am not new to ADCs (after-death communications), and I've had them on and off for decades now.

In Feb/2016, I was remembering good times with a person I love very much who died 32 years ago. We had a strong, unique connection when he was alive, and the feel of that connection has never changed for me.

Anyway, after remembering good times with him for a few days, I found myself strongly yearning for him. I told God that I wanted to die and go be with L now. You could say my yearning was like a prayer, but without the formalities of a prayer.

I don't know where this yearning came from inside of me. I still don't know for sure, where it came from inside of me.

Anyway, I did NOT expect any kind of answer. But I got a big answer. My beloved deceased person L, returned the next day or so, and he's been here with me ever since. Every day, I sense him, and he keeps me company, and watches TV with me. Three times since Feb/16, he's put a song in my head from him. He fills my heart up with love and joy every day. I feel more connected to him than ever.

This connection has helped me process my past relationship with him, and has helped me to actually move on with the way I now feel about him and perceive him. It is an active relationship. And I didn't know how that was going to work, when it first started, but amazingly, it works.

The spirit L, has given me ADCs once in a while over the years, with more activity in spurts, than others. Before Feb/16, I had not had any ADCs from him in about 5 years, and thought perhaps he didn't like me anymore.

But he is back, and stronger than ever.

And if this does not sound cooky enough for you, I will take a further risk here, and tell you that when he came back, he introduced sex into the relationship.

At first, it felt rather neat. And then I started freaking out, because I was having regular, great sex with a disembodied soul. Being that I'm an active Christian, I prayed and prayed about this. I submitted prayer requests to a number of prayer groups asking that if L is an evil spirit, or a fake spirit, to remove him from my life, and then have God help me with my broken heart. The only answers I got from my prayer is that "everything will be okay." I still say this prayer a few times a week. And L is still here, and still keeps me company every day and gives me great sex often.

I have actually gotten used to this to a certain extent.

Sex wise, he is helping me pay back some karma that I owe cause of my deceased Dad's sexual sins. Decades ago, I had a vision from my Dad telling me that I had a certain "sexual" problem because of him. For years, I did not understand the message, until 2004 when I finally started reading books about my psychic experiences. And then I realized that my Dad must be saying that I was paying his karma. I've read in the Michael Newton book since then, that it is possible to pay for the sins of someone in my soul group.

Besides this current situation, I've had visions/messages/miracles from God, Angels, and deceased relatives over the last 35 years. it's been hard to come to terms with my ADCs in particular, because I'm a Christian. And if you turn to Christians, they tell you that ADCs are evil spirits, not your deceased loved ones. But I have no reason to believe that God would allow a special connection, a special love to be used against me like this. I've prayed to God all my life, was baptized as a Christian, and I've received some amazing miracles from God. So I have no reason to believe that God would allow an evil spirit to give me my current situation.

My beloved spirit L, is never pushy with me. He takes care of me, and responds to my moods, and knows when to back-off and when to sit beside me. I feel even more connected to him now, than I ever have before.

Even though I sense his presence every day, I do find myself wondering if this is all real. When he introduced sex into our inter-dimensional relationship, it struck me that this is all real. That being the afterlife, the Bible, God ... they are not just words on a page (in the Bible), this is all real. Since then, I have done more reading about the afterlife, and I just finished John Burke's book "Imagine Heaven" about NDEs and how they match up with the Bible. And I've done many general searches on the Bible and different aspects of ADCs since Feb/16.

I do not believe in consulting psychics. And I do not really believe that I will ever acquire complete explanations for all that is happening to me until I'm dead. But I am hoping that talking about this and reading the stuff on this website, will help me somehow.

I am sorry for freaking any reader out. I know from Google searches that stories of sex with a deceased loved one, are rare. And my story of sex often, blows even my mind. But I know it's not all my imagination, as I've sometimes wondered, because my sexual imagination ain't nearly that good. Also he can cause physical reactions in key parts of my body, that have no other explanation.

Anyway enough of my weird, sorted life for now. This is no joke, this is my reality. Help if you can.

P.S. When I get frustrated with all of this, I pray and tell God that I said "I want to die and go be with L now." Not bring L here, and and all that sex stuff too. That is my defense if I die and I find myself in big trouble with God. I tell God he can take all the sex stuff away anytime he wants, as it is not necessary. I enjoy it, but I can go back to living without it. I get no response from God, which has driven me to distraction at times. Because I know God can hear me. There have been a few times in my life when I've received immediate answer to prayer, so I know He can hear me. Such are my frustrations !!

Thanks

Ambra

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Ambra, yours is a fascinating story! I have heard a few that were similar, almost always involving married couples, although there is no reason why marriage should be important. In every story like this that I have heard, too, the spirit has been male. So your experience is not unique, but it is unusual since those who have transitioned have bodies which lack a sex drive so post-death sex is virtually unheard-of - I have read of just one case, in forty years of doing this research.

But don't worry that anything you are doing is wrong, or even that communicating with the dead is not Biblical. The Old Testament is full of communications with dead folks and oracles, and the New Testament assumed that we will communicate with the dead, as witness this passage: "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God" (1 John 4:1) Apparently you have been testing your particular spirit, so all is well!

As to why this might be happening to you, I don't know enough about you or about the details of what is happening really to speculate. It may be, though, that you have personal unresolved issues with L or with your father, or even with some of the twisted attitude that Christianity tries to instill in its followers where sexuality is concerned, and perhaps this experience is helping you to move on from whatever has been unbalanced in you spiritually? It's very hard to know. But, as the saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" ;-).

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  3. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Dear Roberta Grimes,

Thanks for your response.

My Google searches mostly tell me that sex in Heaven does not happen, as I've Googled "can we have sex in heaven" as part of my "sex with a spirit" inquiry. I was reading this Mikey Q&A 186 pages, which I downloaded from this website. On p. 81 (search sex) Mikey says that afterlife people are "focused on 'human desires and drives' associated with earth." Further Mikey says "why would you want to 'lower' your loving experience with a loved one with sex (in the afterlife)", so this suggests that sex in heaven is possible. Other answers that I've read in my Google searches suggest that it is possible too, but that doesn't mean that it is possible for sure. Mostly I've read though, that sex in Heaven is NOT possible. It is hard to know what is for real in this subject.

I want to elaborate and explain that in Dec/1991, one day while unhappy in my then marriage (to a live man, not L), I said in an off-the-cuff remark that "I wish I had L back". A few days later L came back. And he stayed for 10 months, until I sent him away. At the time, I was married, and there was no sex between L and I, and in fact, I had no idea that such a thing was possible at all. I had only had one ADC before this, back 10 years ago in 1981 from my deceased Dad, so I was quite freaked out at first by this spirit in my apartment. My journal entries remind me that at first L followed me around and said "admit that you loved me", which I did not answer because I was trying to figure out what was going on. (L had been dead since 1984.) For the most part though, he did not pressure me about anything.

So L was back for 10 months. I was really broke then, and he would come grocery shopping with me, which comforted me and helped to alleviate my "grocery-shopping with a tight budget anxiety." I could even get L to fetch prices for me from another aisle in the store. Considering that it was 24 years ago now, I can't remember too much of how else he helped me out, but there was no sex.

After 10 months of L's visit, I became quite frustrated because I could not love him like he was alive, so I told him to go away, and he did go away. There were some amazing psychic experiences with his coming and going, which I will not get into here. Years later a psychologist that I went to, who also happened to be an intuitive, told me that he prayed for a couple of years to be able to get permission to come to me in Dec/1991.

So my theory is that during that 24-year gap of not being with me, (I got divorced during that time) he figured out a way to give me sex, which he does often now. You could even say there was a trial run about 2 years ago, in which he came upon me one day when I was busy at my computer, under a deadline, and gave me an unexpected orgasm (I'll spare you the details.) I was pleasantly surprised by this, and did not even know he was hanging around me beforehand.

My theory is that perhaps I am channelling him, as I've heard psychics on TV describe how a spirit will give them a physical sensation usually associated with how the spirit passed. And I'm thinking if a spirit can put pressure on a psychic's chest to denote heart attack, perhaps they can give a person sexual stimulation as well.

I notice that before both stays I in essence, wished for him to be here. I have never done any occult activities to summon a spirit, nor had any interest in doing so. But with L a wish seemed to do the trick.

I knew L for 17 years when he was alive. We knew each other since childhood and we had a 4-month romance as teenagers, until my Dad split us up, because our families were against us being together. So we never split up because we wanted to. In fact, we always had an attraction for one another even as children. The moment I first saw him the thought that went through my head was "I want to marry him." I never told anyone about that experience, not even L. I knew my feelings for him would never change from that moment, and I was right, they never did change, not even after his death. (L died at age 26 from cancer.)

I was married when L died, and I put L aside in a lot of ways and did my best to go on with my life, but L never left the special place that he had in my heart from the moment I met him. So for L and I, we have unfinished business and my pull towards him, is still just as strong as it ever was. But now, because we are together each day, I have processed my relationship with him, by thinking about every detail and realizing things over and over until I've drained those experiences dry. And I have finally stopped processing them. In the meantime, I feel married to L in my heart, and my prayer is that when I die, I will be able to be with L.

In 1992, the year that L was with me for 10 months, he gave me what I call the "wedding dream" that was more like an out-of-body experience than a dream, wherein he showed me where we would live once I was with him in the afterlife, it was a 2-story condo on the beach. He told me some things about the townsfolk, and that we would be happy there. I awoke when I was running sand through my hands and thinking "this isn't a dream" meaning this was too real to be a dream.

In 2002, I was sitting in a living room one afternoon, when L appeared on the adjacent sofa, and said nothing. Straight ahead, my deceased Dad came through the wall and asked "are you two going to be together" meaning in the afterlife. And L answered "yes." And I just sat there and said nothing, watching this amazing scene play out before me. Instead of my Dad getting angry, like he did when he was alive, he just quietly backed out of the room, the same way he came in, and L disappeared soon after. And I was left sitting in the room looking out the window as I was at the start. It was quite alright with me if L and I are together in the afterlife. For sure, I will not be tolerating anymore opposition to our relationship in the afterlife, as I did on earth.

I loved L since the moment I first met him. However, I did not know if he loved me, but his actions since his death have convinced me that he does. Even though, I do have doubts some days, and I even get paranoid and wonder if his current stay in my life is to get me to a point where I dump him, so that I won't bother him in the afterlife. But he fills my heart with so much love and joy each day, and gives me more sex, and better sex than I've ever had, that I doubt he would go to such trouble only to get rid of me. I pray about all of this often, and I tell God that He will have to fix my broken heart if things don't turn out well with L in the afterlife. It is all I can do. I have so many questions, and I don't know how many satisfactory answers I will ever find before I die.

Thanks for reading this.

Rising likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

AmbraADC, what you describe is possible, but it is extremely rare!

The dead (including Mikey Morgan) tell us that sex doesn't happen in the afterlife because their bodies lack a sex drive, and anyway there is a much better body-melding thing that they can do with anyone at all which produces a more intense whole-body orgasm that lasts for so long as they stay melded; they say that after doing that, nobody cares about the puny kind of orgasm that is possible here! What you are saying is that he stimulates your body to orgasm, and that could certainly happen if he were advanced enough and wanted badly enough to do it, but it is virtually never reported. It just doesn't seem to be something that those not in bodies care about doing. Sexual intercourse also is apparently possible, but in all my decades of doing afterlife research I have found only one reported account of it; and that was what you might call therapeutic rather than recreational.

So... your experience is interesting. My suggestion is that you simply enjoy it!

Rising likes this.
  5. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

Yeah, my Google searches showed that it's rare. I did find a story wherein a psychic said she had a sexual relationship with a spirit for 12 years, but I am hesitant to post the link in case it is against the rules. And I found another website where another psychic said she's heard of such a thing, but it is indeed rare. Apparently, parts of my life belong in the "truth is stranger than fiction" file.

I do enjoy it, but all of this has freaked me out, especially in the first 2 months. I have settled down more to it all now, even though some days I still get freaked out. Some days I wonder if I'm imagining things, but not the sex, cause my imagination ain't that good.

The big thing is that, the sex made me realize that this is all real. The afterlife is real, and it made what I believe about the Bible, Jesus and God, even more real. The sex is what eventually led me to this website, as I would have never starting doing related searches otherwise.

And then there is that human need to tell someone about what you're experiencing. Even though I know before I start, that there isn't that much anyone can say. I've posted on forums before, so I know how it goes. I know there is more to be learned from books, and I've some referrals to some interesting books on this website, and I bought a book written by you today! I bought the Fun of Dying book by you for my Kindle app., as the book looks really good !

When I sent L away in 1992, 24 years ago, I never dreamt in a million years that he would return one day, and this time, with the ability to have sex with me. I assume/theorize he spent some of that 24 years figuring out how to do it. Because I never asked for sex, and I never wished it. Not in my every-day conscious mind anyway. (Although when I sent him away in 1992, it was because I couldn't love him like a live man. So maybe that was my "wish.")

The website where the psychic says she's heard of it, also said that people would be pretty hesitant to report it, for obvious reasons. Recently a month or so ago, Bobby Brown was interviewed on ABC, and he said a ghost once climbed on top of him and had sex. The next day the story was all over the internet. I don't consider L to be a ghost though.

Thanks for writing. :)