1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

C & M 'side-conversations'

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, Jan 12, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

You are perfectly right, Mac! I helped Carol and Mikey write his book, and I can attest that Carol is obsessive about staying entirely out of the way and conveying precisely what Mikey is telling us. She works with him beautifully, and he is always in charge!

2. mac

mac Staff Member

I've removed my postings now you've read them, Convolution. Not because I take back what I wrote but because they were off-topic and unrelated to this C&M thread. I've done the same with yours for the same reason.

3. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess Member

Thanks for your reply,Carol and Mickey.It was a good answer.

moderated: On yet another occasion it's necessary to correct spelling - Carol's son is 'Mikey', hardly an uncommon name in North America so how come 'Mickey' gets used instead? Is someone taking the mickey here? :rolleyes::mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2019
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you, dear wonderful Mac! Please also clean up what Convolution and I have said here once these posts have been read, and I will be grateful if any other attempts by any one to challenge our dear wonderful Mikey in future are immediately moved to an off-topic thread. Perhaps you might begin one entitled "Attempts to Discredit Facts" or some-such?

5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thanks for your response BB. It’s hard keeping up with comments on here at times.