1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

C & M 'side-conversations'

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kurt, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Carol & Mickey, can you please ask mickey how Lil Peep is doing?

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Kurt,
    No idea what you are talking about.....

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Kurt please read postings #24 and #26 :)

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

Such accounts are the ones I referred to as very exceptional I suppose. But if numerous reincarnations are taking place concurrently anyway (as suggested elsewhere) what kind of purpose might there be if someone were forced to undertake another, particular one?

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Oy. Who knows? If you try hard enough to think about the implications of living without time, your head will explode! So I try to avoid it ;-).

kim likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

Time and it's non-applicability isn't an issue for me but concurrent incarnations and reincarnations? Sounds just a bit 'new agey', ascended masters stuff, to this Taurean feet-of-clay listener..... :confused:

7. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I agree with this Roberta. I see this world we currently inhabit as a morphed version of each of the many versions of reality of each spirits' story. (I hope I said what I was trying to say, but it isn't too easy.)

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Never say never?

All dimensions are reality the way I think about them - the beforelife is a reality just as the so-called afterlife. But can there be a 'false reality'? What would that actually mean? A reality that isn't true - what would that mean? :confused:

It's one reason we have to be so very careful about words and ideas communicated by ANY discarnate individual. Our words, the way they can be used, can be meant to convey such very different things that even a single, simple, intended meaning can still be miscommunicated or maybe misconstrued by a recipient.

It happens routinely in this single dimension so imagine the potential problems when spoken words are the final stage in trans-dimensional communication, ideas transmitted by individuals who have stopped using spoken words long ago, communicating in their dimension by thought.

Little wonder if the meaning of words and phrases that they no longer use anyway can seem uncertain to us. o_O

9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

He's a famous entertainer. I was asking how his afterlife was...

10. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Very interesting!!! Thanks!!!