1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

BruceAdama's Thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 9, 2013.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

quite the journey, kim :)

2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Thank you for answering. It really is good that you have that assurance.

3. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

I do accept the notion of life after death. And, you're right, mac... time has not done anything to soothe my feelings towards God/Mind/whatever. If anything my desire for revenge has only gotten stronger. As I have oft stated here, in the forum... I have absolutely ZERO intention of going through a life review when I die. I simply will NOT do it, and will resist it any any cost. If it is a prerequisite for crossing over, then I simply won't cross over. There's nothing from this life I want or need to learn, nor do I have any desire to relive it, once I've died. If anything, I would give GOD a life review, and hold him/it accountable for all he/it did, to hold me back and make me suffer in life. Actions have consequences, and God needs to own up to them. But it's either no life review for me, or I simply stay here, period. And even if I did cross over, my one wish before I do, would be for God to manifest itself before me, so I could feel my hands around his/its throat.