1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

BruceAdama's Thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

I likely did not decide to come here and forget again. I'd suggest you go back and read my early posts regarding my thoughts on the veil, as well as my resistance to coming back.

pandora97, Kurt and bluebird like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Sorry, but our newest "118" yrs. old member appears to be either a troll, a kid or just... @Alert .... Ish....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    pandora97 likes this.
  3. BruceAdama

Hey, everyone...

Well... what a hellish past year this has been... to bring you all up to speed on what's been going on, it all started last July...

One night, around 11pm or so, I awoke, and began vomiting *HUGE* amounts of nothing but blood... I mean HUGE amounts... like horror movie level amounts. My entire bed was soaked with blood. It scared the living crap out of me, and I felt incredibly lighteaded - to the point where I knew that if I dared try to stand up, I would instantly pass out. So, I called for my dad, and my parents came in, shocked at the sight before them. My mom immediately called the paramedics, and I was taken to the ER locally.

What followed was four months of in and out hospitalizations, as doctors tried to figure out what was wrong. Finally, it was determined that both my kidneys and liver were failing, and I would require a double transplant. The organ failure began to manifest itself physically, as my abdomen became very distended, and I had areas of edema on my body. I also had to undergo regular dialysis.

I spent roughly two months awaiting a transplant, and by the time I got it, I was literally at death's door... I was basically a skeleton with skin... I'd lost over 50lbs of my weight, and pretty much all my muscle mass. My eyes were yellow, and my skin was extremely dark. I could not walk at all. Recovery was equally brutal. It literally took me three full months to walk on my own, unassisted, and get back to normal again. Just today, my doctors at UCLA finally gave me the okay to drive my car again. All this started literally just a month or so after I finally got promoted to manager at my job.

Add to all that, that when I finally do get out of the hospital, I'm still stuck at home, because of this COVID-19 situation. I may as well have just stayed in the hospital, lol. But I'm managing okay so far. I'm currently on an extended medical leave from my job, and am on disability.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Jeez! :eek:

You must have wondered if you'd killed a Robin for all that crap to come your way just after your promotion. :( Welcome back to ALF! :) You've been away a long time....

Wow, Bruce, what a time you've had but it's good to hear you survived and have emerged from it all and are beginning to function near-normal. Well normalish by the sound of it or rather a new-normal and presumably still taking lots of drugs along with continuing medical interventions. I hope you have good health cover - the bills thus far must be sky-high. :(

As a long-time regular member, and also as admin. support on ALF, I often wonder what's happened when I don't see certain former-regulars. I realise there's more to life than posting here but I do still wonder why folk wander away.

I'm glad you've returned to let us oldies know what happened and I send you my best for your future. :)

best, mac

BruceAdama likes this.
  5. BruceAdama

Thank you, mac. Yeah, I'm still taking way too many damn meds, and being seen by doctors way too often. Even though I can drive, it royally sucks that there's really nowhere to go... can't go to the mall or stores, can't go to the movies or lunch with my friends, etc.

So, I had a question about something I recall being mentioned here in the forum once before...

Someone said/claimed that in/on other worlds/dimensions that we can incarnate into, that our bodies are "simpler". Can someone please elaborate on that, or explain exactly what was meant by that?

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Yeah it's a bummer we can't get out but it's that aspect seemingly much responsible for the reduction in infection spread. And you're especially vulnerable to infection and getting infected with Covid 19 might do for you double-quick. Have you had a double transplant?

When we left AZ the state wasn't locked down totally but I'd guess things are likely to have been tightened since and many states were already pretty tight. We are well aware of the protests against lock-down going on in certain states but here too in the UK there's considerable concern about its impact on our own economy. We weren't doing that well before the pandemic with our GB Pound at a low against the $US, a similar situation annoying the hell out of our Canuck friends. They routinely appear to think the value of their dollar should automatically equal the value of the American one and are constantly bitching about how little they get when they visit a US bank - poor souls! ;):D I digress......:eek:

So to your question. The nature of the bodies we'll use after we pass has often been discussed and debated here on ALF - I'm unsure which reference you've seen. You might think about a body being simpler by considering that we don't need to eat, drink or poop so the relevant organs aren't found in our etheric bodies. And as there's not a life / death situation 'over there' there isn't any need for the many and complex monitor and control systems keeping our bodies alive here. That's another set of organs not needed. Extrapolating the principle results in our not having anything much inside our etheric bodies but also no functioning eyes, ears or dangly bits on the outside.

The way I picture the situation is that the bodies we'll use are simple analogues of our last incarnate ones. I view that as a comforting continuity-mechanism for the period we're experiencing lives in physical bodies of various kinds. Again as I picture the situation, when eventually we move spiritually forward, away from this phase of multiple physical lives, we'll progressively find less-and-less need or desire for a body of any appearance. Then we'll not have a body, a personal situation Mikey Morgan referred to recently.

BruceAdama likes this.
  7. BruceAdama

Thanks, mac. Actually, the post/comment I was referring to was about our incarnate bodies being simpler on other planets within this dimension, for those souls who chose to incarnate on other worlds, rather than Earth. IDK... I wish I could remember which thread the remark was posted in, lol.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Perhaps if you were to check the list of recent activity, or ran a search using the 'Advanced' feature, you'd find the thread and posting you were thinking of.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
    BruceAdama likes this.