1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

BruceAdama's Thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

LOL, thanks. Yeah, I'll be around.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

@BruceAdama may you please elaborate on your bad blood with god?

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Bruce, would it have killed ya to bring Vic Smyth back with you to the forums as well?? :p

Jokes aside, I think you may remember him. He was also a long term member but hasn’t been on the forum for quite a while. He was a good contributor.

Kurt likes this.
  4. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Established Member

@Kurt; pretty much everything in that regard can be found earlier in this thread, as well as in my older posts. I could elaborate again, but I'd pretty much just be repeating myself over and over again, which I've already done in abundance here. But if you go back and look at this threat from the early pages, I think you'll find a lot of my thoughts in this area. Is there any specific point or area you want me to elaborate on? I'm more than willing to discuss specific points.

I do remember Vic very well, but I don't know him outside of this forum, so we haven't kept in touch. Maybe he'll see the new posts here and pop up.

Also, can someone please tell me how to use the "quote" function? I've used the "quote" button, but when I submit my post, there are no quote balloons with quoted text showing up.

Kurt likes this.
  5. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Bruce,

Instead of hitting the "Quote" button, hit the "Reply" button. That will quote the entire post of the person to whom you wish to respond. I think the "Quote" button maybe quotes part of another post, but I'm really not sure.

Kurt and BruceAdama like this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Post reply button is best as blue bird stated.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Clicking/touching the '+ Quote' button allows you to choose a number of pieces of text to which you'd like to respond - like I've done here for example. To respond to a single posting do as already suggested and just hit the reply button and then write your response.

8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thank you for the clarification. That will make my time on ALF much easier.

9. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

If there is a longer post and you'd like to choose one or two sentences, just highlight the section you wish to quote, then you'll see as soon as you do a little balloon (for lack of a better word) appears below it and shows +Quote/Reply just click on reply. Then when you click on the text box at the bottom of the page to reply, click on the tab at the bottom left of the page that shows Insert Quotes and it will paste the highlighted sentences you want to quote into your reply. :)

10. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Testing testing 123