1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

BruceAdama's Thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Seriously?.....:(

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Ain't that wot I'm supposed to be doin' ere - gettin' rid of unwanted stuff? I left the quoted piece so everyone could see it had been dealt with.....

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Yeah. I was just wanted to know if my dream and the appearance was either coincidental or premonition

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

coincidental

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Bro, all in good fun :) . I know that you’re not.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

IK...:D

7. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

A while back I think I posted that I have type 2 diabetes, but that's just one of a few medical issues I have to deal with every day. Kurt, as I had asked, is there any specific point regarding my "relationship" with God you'd like me to clarify upon? I'm happy to elaborate on specific aspects or address specific questions, but in regards to my bad blood with God, as I said, you'll likely find a lot of content in that regard earlier in this thread.

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

My spouse has diabetes and although I don’t, I live with it through him. Not the easiest thing in the world to handle if not financially but mentally. Make sure you get plenty of green veggies in your diet and excercise. A personal friend/counselor helps as well.

It’s good to see old members back here and newer members I’m learning a bit from.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  9. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Well you have been hacked at least once.

Kurt likes this.
  10. Donovan

Donovan Member

You likely decided to come here again, and to forget again, since that is part of it.
    Had you remembered who caused you harm in your last lives, or that you were the opposite sex, or the terrible things you may have done, if everyone had these memories, we'd probably all be at each other's throats right from the get go.
    If enemies forget that they are enemies, they might have a little peace as they start again, and a chance to complete lessons amongst each other when otherwise it would just be a prolonged war.
    The way things are, two enemies can switch sides and beat each other up thinking they are right this time.
    Imagine the surprise when they die and see the big picture.

Kurt likes this.
  11. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

I likely did not decide to come here and forget again. I'd suggest you go back and read my early posts regarding my thoughts on the veil, as well as my resistance to coming back.

pandora97, Kurt and bluebird like this.
  12. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Sorry, but our newest "118" yrs. old member appears to be either a troll, a kid or just... @Alert .... Ish....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    pandora97 likes this.