1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

BruceAdama's Thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 9, 2013.

1. skfarblum

skfarblum Member

I hope I can explain this .I am aware of being a timeless essence.
    This is experienced by life being always a now experience but my mind-body
    is not timeless it exists in a universe of time-space-motion and my mind
    co-creates a personal world for me(timeless essence) through experience, memory and functioning.
    When the body dies mind initially persists and there is a change in the mind
    which usually requires a learning period for the timeless me to adjust to.
    Time changes to receptiveness;space to conductiveness and motion to frequency.
    In practice this translates into that I can position myself anywhere in time
    and actually be there as an observer.Just by thinking a place I can immediately
    conduct myself there and the potential of being able to raise my mind frequency now
    is possible.

How this would work with multiple lives I really do not know.
    Perhaps this idea of reincarnation is being misunderstood by
    minds which are not at a high enough frequency.

Now you would be quite right to query the above so I will give
    you my reference this is Stewart White's book the Unobstructed Universe.
    I am not sure if it is a free download on the internet.I had a look but did not find anything.
    I have the actual book and the whole
    story of time-space-motion is nicely explained.

The idea of the "I" being a timeless essence is not
    something I can easily explain as this understanding has
    come from personal experience and my own interpretation
    of what occurred.And like any personal experience it may
    have been misunderstood by the mind.It may seem
    right to some but others not.
    Anyway I hope this is of help.
    Regards
    Stephen

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

All of America really needs to read this - every day.

BruceAdama likes this.
  3. Sarah

Sarah New Member

Sorry for the lateness of this post, and if it was already answered... Bruce- was the reading you received over the phone or in person?

4. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

So, I was at the local used book store the other day, and saw a book called "Past Lives Future Lives", by a Dr. Bruce Goldberg. Decided to pick it up and check it out. We'll see how it goes.

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Long time no hear from you. Still a visitor here I see.

6. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

Yeah, I pop in from time to time.

7. kim marine

kim marine Member

I think we are all a part of God because the earth was spoken into existence by God and the base element of the earth is God's breath and that is what we sprung up from and that is what vibrates within us. We are also known as "children" of God.

8. kim marine

kim marine Member

I have had trouble finding a place to fit in as far as talking goes. The NDE I experienced changed my way of thinking about life . I don't need proof that there is an afterlife nor am I concerned about finding evidence for it. I want to enlighten others about living harmonically so this earth will survive. No war, no hate, no greed, but peace, love and generosity. I also want to prepare myself for the best room in the eternal dwelling place.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Kim I share your wish about improving this world, but the only way to transform the world is first to transform ourselves! And that is the very reason why we are here... to learn and to grow spiritually. To be frank, we cannot elevate the vibration of this planet until enough of us are taking this task of elevating our own spiritual vibration seriously!

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

For me, there is no such thing as being "sent here". I am pretty sure that I am here by both choice and need but cannot say how or why just now. I would see hatred of this life and perhaps god as evidence of early childhood trauma (with our parents) which sets up feelings of hatred and distrust of something called god. I do not currently believe in the traditional angry man in the sky god who scornfully judges us - his/it's creations. I'd say your attitudes towards life and god are unfortunate by-products of painful and traumatic childhood experiences most like originating with your own parents, as is the case with me. Your "conflict with god" is a replica of your conflict with other authorities starting with your parents or significant others early in life. If you'd been raised with love, respect and dignity, you would have a loving attitude towards life and god, in my opinion and experience.
    IMO, these "other factors" are most likely events and experiences in your early childhood which are now causing you to feel and think the way you do about god (daddy) and life. It's a form of PTSD where an emotionally damaged child is conditioned to hate and/or fear authorities. It happened to me!
    I see the "hit by a car" thing as a misplaced memory or feeling which most likely represents a trauma or some traumas in you CURRENT life that you cannot or will not face and acknowledge. It's a form of DENIAL which forces you to put the trauma (hit by car) in the past rather than in your own current life and childhood where the trauma(s) actually occurred.
    I don't give answers and rarely advice but I will share what I currently know and/or believe.
    I did not come here to learn any lessons! I came here to have some experiences and I forgot my past in order to have new and fresh experiences. If some of my experiences are duplicates of previous ones, so be it. I did not want to come here with total recall and be either disappointed or stuck in a rut thanks to what I already knew or had done, etc. I wanted this life to be: new, exciting, dangerous, thrilling, challenging, painful and a lot more so I HAD TO FORGET the past. I am very old now and my memory is fading so many experiences seem like fresh new stuff to me because I don't recall: names, people, places, events, feelings, etc. right in this life so much of my "old man" life seems new and exciting to me even if my bad memory ticks touchy others off! I am sorry that I don't remember someone's name but I have the courage now to just ask them their name anyway! If there is a "flaw"in the "veil", it might be that the veil is not strong enough of solid enough to prevent me from intuitively knowing or predicting something - which spoils the fun of fresh discovery or surprise when I encounter something or someone for apparently the first time. There is so much in what you write that I do not agree with and that I actually know better about so I will stop for now rather than enter a meaningless debate over unproveable beliefs and assumptions.................

11. mac

Just to pull focus a little, BruceAdama opened this thread as 'his thread' so he could post whatever caught his fancy.

He's now an infrequent visitor and an even less frequent contributor. He hasn't posted in this thread sice August so I suggest it's fair to say he may not be interested in recent postings, particularly those unrelated to his chosen topics or relating to really old ones.

Based on Roberta's earlier remark elsewhere I suggested that a personalised thread might work for kim, somewhere she could talk just about her own issues. I did not mean she should use BruceAdama's thread for that purpose.

12. kim marine

kim marine Member

Mac, I know you don't like to hear about stuff going on in my head/mind, as you said in post #82 in NDE- saw future life events, but something happened to me today that I can't explain. Some mornings I wake up with new light shed in my mind and I see things in a totally new way. It increases as the day moves on. I am confident of the way my life is now. I don't need to start my own post, but thank-you for caring about me. Happy Thanksgiving!

13. mac

Actually I don't like hearing repeatedly what's going on but I am pleased to hear you no longer have any need to discuss that situation in a personalised thread. :)

Thanks for the holiday wish but as a Brit I don't celebrate this particular one. We English are generally more into Christmas, Boxing and New Year Day holidays, the Scots their Hogmanay celebrations. Small country but much variation..... :D

14. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

What the heck is a Hogmanay? It must have something to do with pork...?

15. mac

You forgot to add a 'wink' icon! Try best-friend Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogmanay

oy vey! :D;)

16. kim marine

kim marine Member

I was in Wales when I was hit by the car. I was in the U.S. Navy. 18 years old. I had been there 2 weeks, and I hadn't adjusted to the traffic pattern. I was riding a bicycle and pulled into the path of an oncoming car going around 50 mph and I wasn't wearing a helmet. Double vision is one of my handicaps from that day in 1983.

17. mac

That's a sad story. Life can change so swiftly. Your brain injuries must be very serious.

18. dopier

dopier Member

Dear Roberta, I am in complete agreement with this sentiment of yours! In fact, I don't actually believe the aim should even be at trying to elevate the vibration of the planet. Each one's focus should be on themselves first then I think everything else would fall into place. Sometimes I tend to think our judgment of others may even reflect our fears of doing self-reflection. In other to avoid that we probably project that fear on others.

19. kim marine

kim marine Member

I am typing in bold letters because I have double vision, and it's easier to proof. I don't want to appear as if I am being pushy.

I agree with you Roberta. I feel that whatever we see has its source in the Creator's breath and we should care about whatever we see as Yeshua demonstrated in His life, since we are eternal beings who are having a physical experience.

20. kim marine

kim marine Member

Sometimes it is frightening to live guided by the invisible Spirit isn't it? Some days things feel so positive and moving in the right direction, but then I feel like something negative is awaiting in the "future".