1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

BruceAdama's Thread

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by BruceAdama, Jan 9, 2013.

1. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

Yeah, it's not too far away...

Still wondering just what I will ask, or how I will present my thoughts/questions. Of course, I would imagine some of that may depend on who it is who contacts me, if anyone. All the things which I would WANT real clarification on are things that seem trivial and petty to ask the medium... such as my wish/desire for the afterlife realm to be 100% physical, and for the processes and our bodies there to be identical in construction/composition as they are here, the presence of actual weather, etc. These are the things I care the most about, and want true answers on, but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting her time, by basically asking for such a detailed and encyclopedic glimpse into the afterlife. I'm sure she'd much rather I focus on any emotion-based or "message" type questions I may have for a loved one or close friend.

The one thing I probably would really want an answer to, or at the last, the one message I would really want to firmly convey to any spirit guides/higher self/whoever that might be listening, is that I TRULY have NO intention whatsoever of having or participating in any form of life review when I pass. I mean this. I want that to be KNOWN, by whoever it pertains to up there... when I pass over, that's it... just transition me. Don't try to fool me, or make me participate in a life review by having a spirit guide direct me to "look over there", or whatever, to initiate it... I will NOT undergo a life review. That is just something I want made absolutely clear, and I want some form of agreement acknowledgement from whoever may be listening on the other side.

Other than that, the only specific non-physicality question I can think of now, is to ask for clarification on the pre-birth memory I have... my former life ending as a little girl hit by a car, and then me protesting furiously about having to live this current life I live now... I want to know just what the hell it was that got me to agree to this, since I know for a fact that I was incredibly vocal and angry about the prospect of this life, with its hardships... I want to know what kind of incentive was offered or involved, or if I was right, and I was forced here against my will, when those on the other side grew weary of my anger/complaining. I want to know, because as I have said... if I was wrong, and I did somehow agree to this, then I will man up and admit to it, and own up to it... admit I was wrong. But so far, based on what I hear of the motives and reasons for coming here, there's NOTHING that could have made me undertake this life of my own free will.

I know... I know you can say that I feel the way I do because of who I am physically, with human emotions and so on. But it's not that. I know who I am... me, myself, deep down in my core, as a soul. I know what kind of creature I am deep down inside, and I am NOT a being that likes any form of hardship or pain, or struggle at all. I just don't. It goes completely contrary to who I am at my core. I will fully admit, that I am a very lazy being. I don't compete. I don't feel the need for challenge. I feel to compete is to display both shortcoming and desperation. If you compete, you're basically admitting that you are not good enough as you are. If you don't compete, you are saying that your merits stand on their own, and that you are so good, you have no competition.

I guess I would ask God, or my spirit guide(s), or whoever ends up coming through, why I have been given such grand dreams and such a vivid imagination, but at the same time, have had such "limiters" placed on me, that I cannot act to realize those dreams and imaginings. The one area in life which I DID want to better myself, was my desire to join the Army, which would have done so much for me... it would have made my life completely different. I would have learned structure, discipline, been taught skills, been able to have the job I wanted as a CHP officer when I got out, which in turn, would have given me good pay, solid benefits, and security. I would have my own actual home, and likely a wife, if not a family. Instead, my body was medically incapable of supporting/realizing those dreams, and I want to know why. I want some accountability and REAL answers.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I doubt she'll be so judgemental

I hope you ask her exactly what you want to ask, because those are certainly not trivial or petty questions

3. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I agree with Nirvana. Don't waste the opportunity; ask what you truly want to know. She, and/or whomever may come through, may not be able to answer those questions, but why not ask them?

4. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

I watched the video on what to expect during a reading... looks like she'll be the one who initiates things after a short greeting, which is kind of a relief. Here's the video, for anyone who would like some insight.

[video=youtube;VLmVLaJnoVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmVLaJnoVc[/video]

5. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

WOW. Okay, so I just had my reading. I have to say, I was very surprised by how accurate a lot, if not most of it, was. First, allow me to again express my thanks, Roberta, for such a wonderful gift... thank you. Second... as I have said above... if I am wrong about something, I will admit to it, and say so. According to Susanne, I was not forced here against my will, in so much as I, myself, did in fact have a change of heart, either right before I was born, or after I was born. I told her of the pre-birth memory and memory I had of vehemently protesting my life-to-be here and now, and she said that the memory of dying as a little girl was real, and that that death was to serve the progression in some way of the other members of my soul group. She also said that the memory I have of protesting having to come here and seeing my (current) body, was a memory of an "update" session with my guides, where I learned just how difficult this life would be. She told me that a couple of the people on my "council" had expressed the concern that I had "bitten off more than I could chew", for lack of better terms, but were surprised that I am/was still here, and have remained so strong.

Right off, before I even mentioned anything at all to her, she picked up that I was a creative person, and that I had a VERY strong vibe or link with New York City. She said the first person who was coming through for her was a mother-figure-type, sort of short and heavy-set, and that person was in/from NYC. I told her I didn't know any short-stocky women in NYC personally, at least not in this current life, but that I DO very much consider NYC to be my true home in my heart, and have an unbreakable desire to be there. She said there were quite a few people from NYC coming to her, but that she felt they were likely a family I had in/from a previous life, where I most likely lived there.

She kept telling me and reinforcing to me that she felt I was an incredibly powerful teacher and warrior in my "real" life in the afterlife realm. She said that in almost all of my former lives, I have lived lives of comfort and ease, and that's likely why I feel such resentment in this life, and the hardships within it... because I'm frustrated and angry about it. She also says that this is likely the reason for my intense obsession with the "physicality" of our bodies and the Earth... because as a soul, I am extremely "hedonistic", for lack of a better description. She says that in my true life in the afterlife realm, I am used to existing in luxury and comfort, and having all my pleasures met. The fact that I can't here, angers and frustrates me. She says that according to my guides, this level of pain and suffering is something I will never have to do again (oh, how I pray this is true), but she did voice her firm belief that I would, indeed, choose to come back here, to live another life here... if not reincarnate, she is convinced that I will at least return as a guide, to help those here, since I love the physical plane so much.

She said I had lived many lives before, and that was very, very strong, vibration-wise, which really shocked me, because I told her how much anger I have been carrying around constantly, and how much I have been cursing God, and that I felt such actions would have long diminished my vibration to the lowest/darkest of levels. She said that isn't true, and that supposedly, I am very powerful, spiritually. We both discussed the Veil of Forgetfulness, and we kind of came to a mutual understanding on the matter, lol. Basically, the impression I got from her, was that while she may also not like it, or understand the reasoning behind it, it is there, and there's not much she can do about that, which I have to accept... the Veil isn't her doing or fault, and I wouldn't expect her to be able to shatter it, or simply hand me all the answers on a silver platter. But I do firmly still believe the Veil is a monumental hindrance to our progression, and useless.

She early on, also mentioned Euboea, though at the time, she just relayed those letters to me, in sequence. Euboea is the largest of the Greek isles, and supposedly, I have people who know me from the other side, who are from there. As far as I know, all of my relatives on the Greek side are from Cyprus or Greece proper. It's something I'll look into. I think the person who came through to contact me first, was my grandfather... she said she felt a father-figure-type sort, who had said he had come to me before. I figured it had to be my grandfather, since I had him come to me in the dream which I posted about in this very forum, and since he's the only one I know like that who has passed. She also got in contact with my teacher who had passed, and he (the teacher) said that he comes to me and has even helped me at work, which I could accept/feel. She said my two kitties who have past visit me, and know I love them.

All in all, I felt it was very productive, and I got a lot from it/out of it. Again, my thanks again to Roberta, and also, please again convey my thanks to Susanne!

6. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Thank you Bruce for relaying your reading to us in such great detail. Your account sounds really fascinating and it certainly gives a different perspective on some of the concerns you had wanted to raise through Susanne.

I'm sure you are still digesting what has been said and I look forward to reading some more of your later thoughts and insights regarding this reading.

7. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I was so excited to read that, that I teared up a little, lol

I wonder what that entails, specifically!

Anyway, thanks for sharing, Bruce and thank you Roberta for the gift!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  8. bluebird

Bruce, I am so glad that the reading was so good and helpful for you. {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}})

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Glad to see your reading went well Bruce! :D

10. mac

mac senior contributor

I'd say that was a very evidential and illuminating sitting. Most don't come any better than that! Roberta's gift provided something that no amount of listening to others' accounts, words and ideas could ever do for you - great outcome guys! :)

11. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I'm glad it went so well, dear Bruce! What a wonderful reading. I hope it will lighten your heart!!

12. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks for sharing Bruce.... so very interesting, hope it gives you much comfort.

13. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

Thanks, all. :)

There were a couple things in the reading that I couldn't understand or find a link to. One of them was a mother-figure-type that Susanne picked up, who was offering me a red rose, which she thought might mean the woman's name was Rose. The only woman I know of who would fit that is my mom, but my mom is still alive, though she loves roses. The other, was a spirit whom Susanne said was either very close to me, or in my soul group. She described him as very tall, and having a European look, and wearing 1800's-style military armor, with a sword. She was saying that this person was telling me (through her) that it was an honor to serve with you (me), so since I've never been in the military in this life, I can only assume it was someone I must have known in a former life.

She also said one of my guides is/was an Arcturan. I confess, I don't know much about the aliens called the Arcturans, having focused my research on the "Grays", or Reticulans, or whatever you want to call them, for my book, and the Nords, or the Pleiadians, as they're called. But supposedly one of my guides is Arcturan, so if anyone can tell me the significance of this, I'd appreciate it. I forgot exactly WHY she told me that... I suppose I should have taken notes, but I didn't want anything distracting me from the reading as it was ongoing.

She had expressed to me that those spirits on my "council" were actually surprised that I had not actually chosen suicide yet, since they know how much I've been through, and what I've been feeling... but the fact that I'm still here has supposedly impressed them. We did briefly touch on the subject of the life review, and I expressed that I do NOT want to have to undergo one as soon as I die. I had expressed that in any case, once I'm dead, I can relive the records of ANY of my lives at any time I wish, anyway, so there's no reason for me to have to undergo the review as soon as I die. She only expressed to me that as far as she knows, nothing negative memory-wise or emotion-wise in in the review, but I'd just as soon not risk it, and just avoid it altogether.

IDK how much of what she said was 100% genuine or not, but I must say this... while she could have gotten tidbits of info about me via talking with Roberta about me, or even by reading a few of my posts... the one thing she could NOT have known about in advance, which she DID know about, was just what part of my body was affected by the liver disease I was born with. THAT is something that I never told her, and have never told Roberta, or even posted on this forum. I told her only that I had a transplant because of a bad liver I was born with... I did NOT tell her the name of the specific disease, nor what was affected by it. She, herself, stated EXACTLY what part of my body had been affected, which surprised me. I didn't comment on it to her, but I did notice that. A lot of what she told me was accurate, I felt, to who I feel I am at my core... she recognized that I am a very hedonistic soul, and like comfort and pleasure... I don't like struggle or pain or hardship. I do believe she made contact with my grandfather, and my teacher, whom I had specifically asked for, at the end of the session. I think she even made contact with at least one of my two cats (at last one of them from this current life). But for the rest, as she accurately indicated... both of us will just have to wait until we're dead, to find out for sure.

Who knows... maybe at some point, I'll pay for a second session with her in the future. I'd welcome it. She seemed very nice.

14. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

I just wonder what your "true life in the afterlife realms" entails

Weren't you curious about that?

15. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Bruce, I told Susanne nothing whatsoever about you. When I make a reservation for a friend, I do it through her assistant, Pam, and I tell Pam nothing about my relationship with the person. I've never discussed you with Susanne, and if you didn't tell her about these forums, she wouldn't have known to look for you here, either.

I'm impressed that you have an Arcturian guide. Apparently they are guardians of this planet, and they work with those who have the potential to help to raise the planet's vibration. In fact, your whole reading seems to suggest that you will have an important role to play in that work, and you came in with a difficult set of life-lessons so you would be in a better place to do it. I'm going to be following your progress in this with interest, dear!

16. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

^

I know you didn't share anything with her beforehand, Roberta... I was just saying that that was merely one way she COULD have gotten her information. I did go on to point out, that she knew stuff about my medical condition that NOBODY here knew about, and that I never shared with her.

She did mention that in my "real" life in the afterlife, I am part of the group that is charged with somehow protecting/teaching the Earth and those here, but, again, we'll just have to wait until I die and return, to know for sure if that is true. :)

Nirvana; I, too, am curious about that, but to be honest, I was more interested in having my specific questions addressed during the reading, and being able to contact my teacher, if at all possible. I am pretty sure at some point, I will pay for another session myself, and expand upon this first session.

17. bluebird

Bruce,

So do you now feel "better" (for lack of a, well, better word, lol) about god, the afterlife, etc.? I hope you don't mind my asking, and of course you don't have to answer if you would prefer not to do so.

18. BruceAdama

BruceAdama Member

I feel less angry, I'll put it that way. I can accept what Susanne said, about my having had a change of heart, either right before I was born, or shortly after... that I can accept. I do, however, still very much want "proof" (again, for lack of a better word) that I can TRULY have a 100% Earth-physical life in the afterlife. I want and need that proof or validation, which is why I am considering another session with her in the future... I want to expand on what this first session showed me.

But it is most accurate to say I feel less raw anger. That's not to say I'm not still furious at situations in this life... I am, very much so. But it is less so, if that makes any sense, lol.

19. bluebird

Thanks for your answer, Bruce. It does sound as though the reading helped you somewhat, which is good. Another session sounds like it might be a good idea.

20. I'm late to the party here but I'm glad the reading helped you Bruce it sounded like it was very insightful.