1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Brother in the Aferlife now

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by jimrich, Mar 20, 2017.

1. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Hi:
    The ongoing saga of Jim's family continues with my brother Dave over in the Afterlife now after crossing on Sat., March 18, '17 at about midnight. He was sick, couldn't walk and was losing blood internally. Nobody knew exactly what was wrong with him. He'd lost a lot of weight. I didn't see him since he lives on the other side of the U.S. He crossed over suddenly so I went to a psychic the next day to talk with my brother but, since he was still "disoriented" and not "settled in" yet, he could not speak directly with me so we went through his "guides" for a brief talk. The Reader said my brother would be able to directly communicate in a few days so I intend to talk with him I about a week. I had a "funny" feeling that I was going too soon but thought he'd be as lucid as my mom, wife and brother in law but the Reader said it was just too soon for him and that when some folks "suddenly" cross over, they are disoriented for a short while. She said that he is confused and did not "expect" what he found there! It made sense to me so I'll contact him a little later on. He is relaxing into the "light and peace" on that side and seems both comfortable and happy there - just not able to speak yet(?). I thanked the Reader and said I'll come back. At the Psychic Eye Book Store, there are a lot of Readers so I can go there anytime. Irene was there,of course, and I talked with her about a few "loose ends" of our marriage which we resolved in the meeting. It seems that a lot of unfinished business has come up since Irene crossed and I have wanted to talk with her about some of it so that got settled - for me at least.
    I wish I had "gifts" so I could just sit and talk with those on the other side at our convenience but working with a Reader is good enough so long as I have a few extra $$$ for the sessions.
    I will keep you updated about my brother as things unfold here. He was 1 yr older than I and crossed over at 80. We all believed he'd live much longer but, oh well............. He is survived by hes 92 yr old wife and an adult son who lives down in San Diego.
    More and more of my family is over in the Afterlife now!!!! Irene says she can't wait for me to go over there! Oh, oh!
    The reader said that my brother has a lot of "work" to do over there that he "neglected" while over here. I lamented that I probably have a lot of "work" to do as well! But the Reader said it's not so bad and can be a lot of "fun".
    It's getting to be a fascinating adventure between this plane and the Afterlife plane. We'll see...........................

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Unexpected likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Jimrich, I absolutely love your attitude! I wish everyone could feel the same lighthearted sense of play, and the awareness that it is all one great eternal reality!

3. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

So I went into the Northridge mall and lightly sensed my recently crossed over brother with me along with my late wife, Irene. As I walked along the isle, I took time to look at stuff Irene likes and also my brother. Pretty soon I was near the Cinnabon so I stopped for some Decaf and I had to tell them of both that I could not get any cinnamon-rolls 'cos my stomach is already TOO BIG! Pretty soon a good looking Black lady was coming up the escalator and my brother got really excited (He had two Black wives!) so I knew that he was definitely "here"! Later, I took them along the mall isle and we came to a unique window display which featured a large ukulele and my brother, an ex-guitar player, had my eyes locked onto that Uke for the longest time so now I was CERTAIN that he was with me! It's so interesting and also strange how they can be over there and yet still quite fascinated about what's over here but we cannot see into their world under ordinary circumstances unless we are 'gifted" - which I am not. Now that my brother seems alert, I will be going to see one of the local Readers and have a conversation with him soon. Will let you know how that goes.

Unexpected likes this.
  4. mac

mac long-term contributor

In the early time of my 'awakening' I had a friend who was a healer working at, or from, home during his leisure time. His regular job required him to drive from home to a store, a journey of several hours leaving in the early hours of the morning. He would tell me how on some journeys he felt that his helper-in-spirit drew so close to him that this helper could see this world via my friend's eyes. He swore that sometimes he could remember nothing about the journey and believed his helper had all but taken over the driving.

My friend 'had an eye' for females (something later leading to divorce) and said his helper was also much 'appreciative' of being able to view females in this world through my friend's eyes. Even as a beginner to this 'spooks' stuff I did wonder about the spiritual status of a helper still 'appreciative' of the human female form.....

Unexpected likes this.
  5. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

LOL, when I go into Macy's, I look closely and patiently at everything there and sometimes touch the clothes to allow my late wife to"enjoy" the merchandise and I will eat or drink things very slowly so that "they" can also enjoy it. I have no idea exactly how it works but I've never felt "possessed" or overtake by a dis-incarnate although maybe that is possible. One time Irene had to ask our just crossed over brother in law NOT to walk around in her so he politely withdrew. She was very sensitive and did not want to be "used" by him for walking or whatever. It's very mysterious stuff and yet a lot of fund, IMO.

6. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I went on a Psychic road trip today hoping to talk with my late brother, Dave. There's a Reader just a few blocks from here on Ventura Blvd. so I went there first. She was empathetic and kind BUT I soon smelled a rat when she said there's a lot of "negativity" around me and she alone could get rid of it FOR me. She wanted to "work with" me for a few days and needed me to bring her certain "things" each day! I was patient but knew it was over. Then I smelled another rat when I mentioned another psychic business and she started tearing them and their psychics down saying they were all fakes and just want to USE me. I gave her a few $$ but politely refused to give her my phone # and left. She also tried to subtly scare me by saying I'd be in trouble if I went to other Readers after "starting" with her! I left there laughing at her very stupid behavior. That's the first ignorant, offensive Reader I've ever met. Then I went to another psychic shop near me where the available Reader was busy but did not like the high fees so I left. Next, I went back down to the Psychic Eye book store and, to my surprise, there is a Reader, Sally, who used to get readings from my late wife years ago so I engaged her for a reading on my late brother. My late wife, Irene, was quickly there to speak with Sally, her old friend and client, so it was kind of like a private party. My late wife, Irene, had Sally laughing a lot but she still had some connections with my just crossed over brother who is still adjusting to being in the Afterlife and Irene is helping him settle in. I had hoped to directly speak with my brother but it's still too soon for him although he really loves it over there. It's interesting how much the Afterlife is loved by us and yet they still want to enjoy some of our worldly stuff - especially the foods. Dave was saying he wanted to turn his funeral (tomorrow) into a Barbecue event and he and Irene were going on and on about Mexican style beans! I taped the session so there'll be more to say after I review the tape. It stood out that my brother does not seem to fully realize that he is in the Afterlife so, watching his own funeral tomorrow might help him understand that he is no longer living with Incarnates. He was also talking about the "levels" in the Afterlife and expects to move up through the "levels" pretty soon. It's a very interesting and yet mysterious realm from my current perspective but everyone seems quite happy over there. Will keep you updated on this stuff...............

7. mac

mac long-term contributor

I found it sad and disheartenening to hear such accounts although in the end a successful sitting with an evidential medium was had. There are clear indications that psychic businesses with so-called psychic medium practitioners should be viewed with a similar level of caution to what jim displayed.

There are some interesting details from that sitting although they're pretty consistent with what's been reported for decades. The time of cross-over from incarnate to discarnate life may be a little confusing and not necessarily an immediate eureka experience.

8. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I had a few signs and images that sent me to the "bad" Reader and now believe that I was guided to go there to see for my self what a bad Reader is and can do but, due to some other experiences and just common sense, I did not fall for the scam to come home, put some water in a small jar, then into a brown paper bag and under the foot of my bed over night and bring the jar of water to the psychic the next day! It was so "scamy" that I nearly laughed in the woman's seemingly sincere face. I asked her what would happen to the water and she dodged the question by saying it's all in god's hands and would have to SHOW ME the "ball" of negativity inside my mid-section. I am very familiar with some of my "lingering" childhood inner trauma but know it has to come out when it's ready and then be vented or expressed/released like any other negative emotions but not in some "magical" or mystical way! There were a few other obviously scamy things that happened but the bottom like is that I could just feel the crookedness of her words and "games". She wanted me to become her "friend" and drop by or call ANYTIME as if I'm some lonely, sad little widower in need of a mommy to take care of me! The closest she came to actually reading anything was when she "noticed" a very jealous man standing behind my late brother and me to which I just laughed and said, yep, that's our unhappy dad - a very messed up guy! She "tried" to do a meaningful Reading but spoiled it all with the her "cleaning up my negativity" scam but I got the message = watch out for OBVIOUS scammers. They can seem sincere but just a little common sense will expose their dishonesty. Ask tough questions and watch for their nervous reactions! LOL, they really are OBVIOUS!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  9. Jonathan Hallberg

Jonathan Hallberg New Member

Billy Fingers is her brother. He’s the beloved, yet “bad boy” dead one. He had been drinking and ran across a highway in Florida where he got hit by a car. Sadly, that is how he lost his life.

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Interesting stuff on my way to a gig today with Irene up front and Dave in the back. They wanted to hear some music so I fired up the radio. Dave wanted some guitar stuff as he used to be a pretty serious guitar player so I found a jazz station but I know Irene likes "oldies" so I turned on the Oldies station which offers both stuff Irene likes and some guitar for Dave. Oh did I mention they are both in the Afterlife now. So Irene was bobbing her head up and down to the rhythms while Dave was imitating some guitar chords. Then, just for laughs, I turned to the Classical station and Irene's inner child, Susie, began "conducting" the orchestra while Dave just smiled and mellowed out over that classical stuff. They both enjoyed the orchestra music and pretty soon I took them back to the rockin' oldies so Irene could bob her head and Dave could pretend to be playing his guitar. IT WAS A RIOT!!!!! At the gig, Irene got busy hanging with some of the girls she used to know and Dave became fascinated with our guitar/banjo player who is World Class. We all had a ball with the music and company of old friends. Of course none of them actually see or feel Irene (or Dave) except maybe the leader's elderly wife but it's OK. Irene and Dave had a ball and it was great fun taking them to my gig. I am getting used to having the dis-incarnates around even if I am the only one who sees or feels them. They help me feel useful and occupied. It's kind of strange being part of an invisible crowd but they're still family so, why not? Oddly, I did not notice their presence on the way home and have no explanation for that. Maybe they went off with some of the musicians or their wives??? Of course Dave would want to be with his elderly wife in Oklahoma or his son down in San Diego so I don't expect them to constantly be here with me. I bet some of them come by when I have the chocolate ice cream in a while!!! This is turning into a very special adventure for all of us on both sides of life. Stay tuned................

11. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Had an incredibly powerful dream with my late brother. Very detailed and realistic interactions filled with love, understanding, forgiveness and FRIENDSHIP. Some "mystical" elements but mostly just simple, human feelings and comments between us. We spoke of his funeral and his health over in the after life where it's all so good and beautiful. It was a magical and loving dream and I see it as altered reality more than silly fantasy. The love and friendship is the main thing.