1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Book List

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by mac, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You have enough there to begin with. I've already explained the situation about books and reviews. Start a book/review thread in the 'Off Topics' forum and if there's general interest then a new forum or sub forum might be justified.

edit: Postings about books mentioned in this thread have been moved to create a new thread http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/book-list-and-reviews.2711/

Sorry it spoils the flow of this thread but the important matters - the books - can be found by following the link above. :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  2. mac

Something that might help others are addresses where particular books were actually obtained.

3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I don't follow you...o_O

So they can get them as well?

I just use amazon. A lot or visit a bookstore. I believe I am the only one on here in my area. I found a person with my cities name in their username but that's about it. And they have not posted in years.

4. mac

Books may be advertised but it's no guarantee they'll be supplied..... Some are teasers and the specific book may not be available but another gets offered. Experience with a good, named supplier may help someone else interested in buying.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

But why put addresses?

6. mac

why not?

7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

It gives my location out....

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Is it so that they. can find a good supplier as well?

9. mac

If you fear that giving the address of a book store you've found helpful also gives out your location then don't do it. It's no biggie....

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

What do you think?

Kurt likes this.
  11. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Im leaving the city in January... Maybe the country for a few months. The city for good. Before I do, I will hand out a list of recommended locations.

12. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

At first, I thought Why?

And then... Did I concern you with my choice of words? Are you going to contact local authorities?

Then.... Maybe it is for the retailer.

(I apologise for being a bit... Eccentric. I grew up in horrible places and security really concerns me.

13. mac

All I was thinking was a reliable book seller that others might use if they were looking for something to help their research....

Kurt likes this.
  14. mac

Some sellers list books at prices way beyond what ordinary folk are likely to willingly pay and I suspect they're scams of some sort and such traders are best avoided I believe.

Kurt likes this.
  15. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I see now...

I will post all information I can. The retailer, seller, address.... Everything... If I can help, then I will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.