1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobby Tracy

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by genewardsmith, Feb 13, 2018.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Bobby Tracy is a communicator on one of the Leslie Flint tapes, who claims to be a boy of five years of age, and sounds like it. The sitters are said to be Leslie Flint, George Woods and Betty Greene, but if the tape is a hoax more people could have been brought in, and really would have to be, as producing a voice which sounds like so young a boy is hardly something to be attempted by the middle-aged or elderly. But it also could not have been a five year old boy, as the complex interactive dialog and story line is not something even extended coaching could accomplish. In movies, you will see children deliver lines such as "there here!" quite effectively, but nothing like what is on this tape. An older boy or girl, or a young woman? I'll leave it to you to decide, but I don't buy it. As a hoax, this would at minimum be very, very difficult to produce, and what would be the point, for one tape out of many?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

If it helps, people not in bodies can make themselves appear to be of any age, and that is especially true when they are communicating through direct-voice mediums. So he might well have a 5-year-old voice but have the mental acuity of an adult!
  3. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I don't think he had been over that long. He was still going to school, in the equivalent of the first grade I suppose, though he was learning art and history. I did think that his apparent ability of having learned how to draw using perspective might be indicative of a greater learning ability than embodied five year olds normally possess, but his thinking and vocabulary was still very much small boy.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It's an interesting notion that a discarnate who would be seen as of tender years in-the-body might be a highly spiritually-advanced individual who had nevertheless chosen to complete 'over there' in their discarnate form their missed incarnate childhood, despite her/his actual maturity.
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  5. Slate-writer

Slate-writer New Member

I like how Bobby talks - sounds like a young kid to me :)
    Then again this video is from the 60's, so he's probably not a kid any more