1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

BLESSINGS AND MIRACLES

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Bill Z, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

I am thankful for this site.
    Today is 3 years since the love of my life went home. Within days She was trying to communicate but I needed to learn more to understand. Many of the usual signs: clocks, lights, radio turning on or off, pennies appearing, white feathers, etc. I never heard of these things but as I researched I learned how these are common ways they try to reach us.I went to several mediums and learned so much. We communicate more directly and with a pendulum. The mediums told me things they had no access to. I took care of Her for the last 6 years as She deteriorated and now She takes care of me and guides me. She has introduced me to some of the most wonderful people, places and experiences I've ever known. Our relationship continues and grows. Lately I feel Her presence more and I realize how blessed I am because of Her.

CuriousYeti, Janet and baob like this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

I am grateful that what you found on this website helped you along a difficult path, Bill. :)

Janet likes this.
  3. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

Thanks Mac