1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Black hole

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Debbie, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Debbie

Debbie New Member

Could the black hole be the gateway to heaven? Once inside it brightens with thousands of lights. Or am I just fantasizing about a path to heaven hoping to see my newly departed husband ? Sigh. I miss him so.much

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

When you mention a black hole what exactly are you speaking of? Dreams? An NDE...? Your depression and grief in waking life? We need more clear information in order to help guide you.

3. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Welcome Debbie to this site and I hope you find solace, healing, community, whatever you need here. I am so sorry about your husbands returning home. Many here have lost the love of our lives, me included and this site has helped me learn to deal with the grieving.
    Peace Debbie and best wishes.

4. Debbie

Debbie New Member

I really don't know, I saw on news pictures of black hole or something if the sort.

5. SashaS

SashaS Active Member

image.jpg The first-ever image of a black hole released this Wednesday, from the Event Horizon Telescope project at the center of galaxy Messier 87 (M87). The image shows a dark disc "outlined by emission from hot gas swirling around it under the influence of strong gravity near its event horizon" .
    The enormous black hole is some 55 million light-years from Earth in the Virgo galaxy cluster, with a mass some 6.5 billion times that of our sun.

Kurt likes this.