1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Becoming love

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

good answer. In your own words what is a lightworker?

Shaman Traveler likes this.
  3. I explained this another time but i will explain again (note that the description may differ a little from my previous time i explained it because there's other things i want to explain about lightworkers too).

Lightworkers are individuals who choosed before incarnation to volunteer to help in some way by making a global impact in the world. There are many lightworkers with different purposes but they all come to make an impact for the betterment of the planet and to raise the vibration of the world. Global impact doesn't necessarily mean saving the world but there are many ways to raise the vibration of the planet and when the vibration of the planet is raised then that is indeed global impact.

I also need to point out that the word lightworker can be a bit diffused. For example what defines if a person makes a global impact? How do we define who raises the vibration of the planet? Doesn't every work that involves helping others help raise the vibration of the planet? We also have free will so that would mean anyone logically could alter their paths in life and everyone can choose the path of a lightworker, by that definition. I feel its fair to say that anyone can choose to become a lightworker. But that is just my opinion.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

The second underlined sentence's 'lightworker' suggestion can't apply if the first underlined sentence is accepted.

Kurt likes this.
  5. I should have edited it and say "some lightworkers" choose before incarnation but i didn't edit it. Anyways some lightworkers choose beforehand and some can choose the path while incarnated. Its up to us how much we will want to do in this life but just the effect you other writers have on me seems alot like "lightwork". :D

6. mac

mac Staff Member

Teachers and guides tell us that individuals choose assignments to benefit this world to undertake in their next incarnations. I've never heard such individuals spoken of as 'lightworkers' but all would fall into your general definition. Similarly for those whose path changes during their incarnate lives to one of trying to help others in spiritual ways. I doubt they'd consciously think of themselves as so-called lightworkers though. ;) It's just what we do in our lives.....

edit: my crap spelling keyboard skills corrected!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Yes? Was I suppose to respond to something? Lol. I have nothing further to comment on as of now.

8. The majority of those who fall under that categorisation would never use that word, that i agree with. Its more common to use the word lightworker in the new age community. I don't consider myself new age but i use some of the concepts from that movement. However because of the many different opinions on the objective reality of those concepts i feel confident in my opinion aswell (which is also encouraged in the new age).

By the way i checked out spirit guide Silver Birch. He sounds awesome. Thanks for telling me.

9. I answered your question. It was perhaps that, which Kurt wanted to bring to your attention.

10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Yes, I was responding to Kurt. :) It even shows in my previous post. I’m not sure if it’s showing that it’s responding towards you. Perhaps that may be an issue that Mac and Roberta may need to look into.