1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Becoming love

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim, Jan 4, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

So you being a Shaman/ Lightworker, is that objective or subjective?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Is the reason why he said this because we partially create our own afterlife so everyone's experience is different?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

no - He said it in connection with our each being at differing levels of spiritual progression and comprehension. What we can understand or appreciate spiritually - but while living in the body - will vary from one person to another and from one lifetime to another. I would add to that from one part of one lifetime to another part of that same lifetime.

Kurt likes this.
  4. kim

kim Regular Contributor

This is what I experienced during the coma I was in. I experienced many different "worlds" existing at different vibrations. I thought I was on the this real world we are on now, but I wasn't. The "worlds" were obviously different, but I thought it was due to the serious head injury I sustained that was altering my perceptions.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

I'm a lightworker but not a shaman. You could be a lightworker too without knowing it. Now if its objective or subjective we first need to define if lightworker is objective or not. I would say lightworker isn't something that is objective at all. But many people believe in lightworkers and i have that belief too, so to many people including myself we believe lightworkers is something real although in my opinion probably nothing more than a term that is subjective. The term lightworker isn't in my opinion good enough to be considered objective in any way. Hopes this helps. :)

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Not only is this clever orthography, it demonstrates a keen eye for when to capitalize on a moment.

7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

So are you a light worker or are you knowledgeable in different areas but some more so than others?

Better yet, let's socratize this conversation, so that all of us can get the answer we are seeking.

8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Without any mysticism for the sake of itself, what is...

1 - A light worker

2 - Objective

3 - Subjective

Shaman Traveler likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

According to Kurt...

1 - I don't know. I'd love to learn.

2 - Something that is consistent and independent. You will need oxygen in any area whether it is a submersible at the bottom of challenger deep or a spacesuit on the moon.

3 - Only applies Sparsely. A dependent variable that must coeexist with another one to be true.

For example you will hold your breath underwater or in a area with poisonous air (cave for example)

You wont hold your breath in a forest unless you are playing 007 with a animal or person, but outside of a variation of hide and seek I hope you don't have to do so.

10. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

In my view lightworker probably cannot be "objective". But someone else may disagree. There is many words that are diffuse that is used by the new age community. There is not one definition on many of their terms but around maybe 20 different ones. Whether we choose to use the terms is up to us but lightworker is one term i use. But objective? I don't think so.

Edit: I know this post was similar to the one i posted previously but i just wanted to respond to your post. ;)

Kurt likes this.