1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

It’s a baby Kangaroo:)

2. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

Aww! It really is adorable. :D

poeticblue likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Some random pictures that I hope are ok to post. One is of my daughter when she was little playing with paint. The other picture is of her holding her favorite coconut drink we got at the mall. The last picture is a facility called Rebos where I attend my AA meetings. It helped save my life. The first picture is of me.

You gotta click on the pictures and blow them up to see things better because in the thumbnails they appear to be cut off. (And yes, you can sue me for taking a selfie) I’m not really a ‘picture’ person, but figured I would share. :)

Attached Files:

Kurt and innerperson like this.
  4. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Thanks poeticblue! Might be more like scaryblue with that top you're wearing.:)

Kurt and poeticblue like this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Lovely, my dear - you're lookin' good!!

Kurt and poeticblue like this.