1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Monika

Monika Established Member

No fun! Hope you had where to stay that night :)

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

:D Eh its fine. There's another building in my complex connected to my own and it has a laundry room so I stayed in there and got some coffee.

Im glad to see you around. Where have you been?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Actually, Kurt, you're more the one who wasn't around much for quite some time.....;)

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Very true!!! :D

5. Monika

Haha Mac is right, that is you who was missed here! Glad you are back for now :)

Kurt likes this.
  6. Monika

IMG-20191231-WA0005.jpg pretty "mother of the pearl" clouds showing up lately

Kurt and bluebird like this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

BEAUTIFUL! but brrrrrr!!!!!! great photo! :)

Here in Arizona we can get some beautiful skies but I've not seen anything like that one, Monika.

Kurt likes this.
  8. Monika

Yes they are very nice. Its polar stratospheric clouds and it needs to be a twilight so we can see them. Polar nights are perfect for that up here. It is somehow connected with degrees of the sun below horizon.

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

So that's why there's no such thing here which is so far south....

Kurt likes this.
  10. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

That's stunning, Monika. :)

Kurt likes this.