1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

Ahhh I wish. We have a couple of days when its 70-80° but that's all. All the other days it's in the 90's :0 Hope it gets like that soon :)

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I found this painting I thought was extremely beautiful.

Attached Files:

summer826 and poeticblue like this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Mmm I love cheese.

But yeah sheesh Kurt where ya been bro? :D

Kurt likes this.
  4. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

I'm not sure if this link works or not but this is a video of a child prodigy playing zombie by the cranberries on the ukulele :)

Kurt and poeticblue like this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

One of my favorite songs of all time.

summer826 and Kurt like this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

This year winter hit at the worst possible time for me. I got off the city bus, walked to my apartment and found that I had lost my keys. Right at this moment, it started raining and the cold front hit. It was midnight so I had to wait for the maintenance men to arrive the next day and make me a temporary key.

7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Oh same here. I absolutely love dairy products. I have gained a lot of muscle and my bones are stronger then ever and I attribute a lot of that purely to the amount of dairy I consume. (There's a lot of protein and calcium in milk and a lot of bodybuilders drink it for this reason. I think it can actually rehydrate you faster than water) I can drink a half gallon of milk and eat a quart of Vanilla ice cream (sugar free) all in one hour then be full the rest of the day....

As far as where I have been, I became a Phlebotomist, left school and even got selected to join a board that deals with city politics. (I'm one with the collegiate circuit for now and no longer want a career in politics but I do think I'll always be involved in some form) Its amazing because I'm one of the top guys on the board and what we are putting together is going to be here for decades and potentially even after I'm long gone... which scares me since its extremely important I get it righy If it's successful enough (I'm making sure of that) Im going to the state level next so that would just be... It would definitely change my life forever i think.

Beyond that, Im going to start training in Mixed Martial Arts soon. And I may even begin competing within the next two years.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Way to go, young man! :)

Kurt likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Thanks! :D

10. Ruby

Ruby Established Member

Nice to hear from you, Kurt! I'm enjoying all the postings here. Hope you get some blue skies up there, Monika. We'd never get deep snow in late September. It looks gorgeous! We were reminiscing about Sweden just earlier.

Monika and Kurt like this.