1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

And had they been the subject of your earlier posting you wouldn't have heard from me.

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Smile though your heart is aching
    Smile even though it's breaking
    When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
    If you smile through your fear and sorrow
    Smile and maybe tomorrow
    You'll see the sun come shining through for you
    Light up your face with gladness
    Hide every trace of sadness
    Although a tear may be ever so near
    That's the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, what's the use of crying?
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile
    If you just smile
    That's the time you must keep on trying
    Smile, what's the use of crying?
    You'll find that life is still worthwhile
    If you just smile

Monika and Kurt like this.
  3. Monika

Monika Established Member

Soon im going to visit my homeland and i know i will have to face a lot of ignorance and missunderstanding and most likely judging about my and Michels love and ongoing relationship. My stomack turns down just of the thought that i will have to go there. Some time ago i heard this song for the first time. I dont listen to music a lot but the lyrics of this song became a little inspiration for me at this moment. So i share it, maybe someone will find it nice too :)

SashaS, poeticblue and Kurt like this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

I'm sorry Monika that you have to deal with this. Just know, as in my case, that these people who will try to judge you love you but lack the wisdom some of us have and that you are loved by Michel, S and others. Also you said your "homeland" you and I have no home on this side and you and I both know that. Enjoy the childhood memories of your homeland and accept their misguided love. Because you are loved so purely by Michel and so many pthers.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Kurt likes this.
  6. Gabriella

Gabriella New Member

I would reccomend all of her songs. They're all so well thought. Loved her ever since I was in the womb :D

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

For those who don’t know, I listened to a lot of the songs that I’ve shared on the forum while I was either pregnant with Gabby and/or when she was younger.

I highly recommend people to listen to Daughter. Gabby has somehow managed to find their sheet music online and has taught herself how to play the chords on her ukulele. Their music and lyrics are very poetic, raw, and emotional. If anyone is having a rainy day, I recommend listening to them as a shoulder to lean on.

Kurt and Gabriella like this.
  8. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Goodnight.

Luna likes this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Luna and Kurt like this.
  10. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

This is one of my favorite songs.

And from the best movie of all time.