1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hope you feel better Kurt. Lay off YouTube for a while and get some rest. Sleep is a good medicine.

Luna and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I will. Thanks for the advice. Goodnight PB. ^^Hug

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

That really helped @poeticblue thanks.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

No problem. I use to stay up at odd hours of the night watching YouTube and ended up on the wrong side of that website several times where people would post the most absurd videos. I try to stay away from reddit and other social forums where people literally troll for no reason or purposely want to hurt or prey on others as well.

This is really the only forum I participate on. Other than that I stick to my iPhone games and movies on my off time. Life is way too short to deal with a—holes.

Luna and Kurt like this.
  5. Luna

Luna New Member

I agree. Yesterday I was feeling very consumed by negativity- a sad, anxious negativity. I think mostly because it was a very hard work week- I agreed to work overtime, but I got burnt out not being able to really do anything else or really see my family much.

Eventually I just went to bed early and I feel so much better today. Sleep really does help. This site also helps. I feel a positivity here overall.

Sorry this was kind of random lol

Kurt and poeticblue like this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Not random at all. But then again as you look around at the forum, most of us have our random moments so it almost seems normal :D

Kurt and his YouTube videos however........ No comment. ;)

Kurt and Luna like this.
  7. Luna

Luna New Member

Yes haha.

I just have to say how beautiful animals are. My cat is always friendly, but usually does her own thing (like most cats). However last night and today she has been doting on me. Laying on me, which she doesn't usually like, and following me everywhere.

Pets are so wonderful and perceptive.

Kurt likes this.
  8. Luna

Luna New Member

Another song to share :) I love music

9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

That was a beautiful song. Thanks Luna.

Kurt and Luna like this.
  10. Luna

Luna New Member

It only gets better <3