1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Here's a track played forward.

2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Now here it is played backwards.

3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Want to see something cool?

Here are both played at once.

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

There's even a Beta and I am currently trying to coax a Beta ROM away from the owner but he doesn't want it released...

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Here's the beta in case anyone is interested

6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

This song came out in the early 90s as part of a video game called Pokemon. The creators made the theme deliberately unsettling by using very high frequencies that animals and children are receptive to and it allegedly had very bad consequences, psychologically and some of them became paranoid, unsettled in a delirious fashion and we're prone to self harm.

There are rumours of suicide but I doubt that.

What we do know is that it is unsettling. Here is a video of a cat reacting strangely to the footage.

It's not that it's evil or your head will explode but it can make some sick and it will make animals act strange along with children becoming scared because on top of this being an unsettling song they an perceive portions of it that we cannot. Like this cat.

7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Allegedly this is what the parts we cannot hear sound like

9. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

This song is safe but be careful because I just spent the past hour or so digging through every version so I could make a compilation album for my channel.

I guess my point in all of this is that music is a very fun beautiful and great thing and you can take 1 song and run miles with it.

But seriously. I have a headache, this wierd feeling of dread and my ears hurt now from making the compilation. It's around 40 minutes.

But hey, that's the beauty
    You can take a 5 minute track and make a near hour long playlist just messing with it.

10. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Yeah I legitimately feel sick now. I lost my appetite and feel nauseated. ... I honestly never thought this stuff would work but I guess so.

Be careful with it but I'm guessing that like anything as long as you don't overexpose yourself you will be fine.

But Im a quality control person at heart who goes off on purity spirals when I see a mountain of material like this which is not good in this case. Have fun though.