1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I guess it applies. What if we don't have a world to reincarnate in?

I think Roberta mentions this. There were 3 planets and 1 destroyed itself.

2. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Monika, you must be so hardy. When the going gets tough the tough get going. We are looking up Lake Rautas in our atlas. My husband has just said it's miles from anywhere. Will be so idyllic, but hope you'll still be able to get into Kiruna for Cafe Safari!

Monika and Kurt like this.
  3. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Haha yes its a bit of icy bumpy way to everything but i have such a peace in my mind when im near Rautas. There i can feel Michel and everybody else so much easier and so much stronger because that place is pure and free from the rush and tension.

And i will definitely find my way to cafe safari when i will miss their mackor and laxsallad which are so tasty! :) :D

Bill Z and Kurt like this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I miss the snow!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

And I miss sunshine, the desert and intensely-blue skies.....;) Is it the nature of humankind that we're always hankering after something we can't have?

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  6. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just a longing in our soul for our home and family, what we truly love.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

If this world were to cease to exist we'd have to look to others. As for planets destroying themselves well there ain't a lot we could do to change that BUT we humans threaten our world as we know it and that's an altogether different situation....

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

I agree. :) Back whence we came.....

Bill Z likes this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Gabby made this for me (a dragonfly necklace at her friends house for mother’s day.) A beautiful work of art not to mention a possible sign from the hereafter. Good ol dragonflies:)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Monika and Kurt like this.
  10. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

He protecc
    He attac
    But most importantly he keep fox bacc

Polish Dog