1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

beauty, images & music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Oct 14, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I have more random photos but I can’t upload them at the moment due to connectivity being very slow. I’ll post a few more later then I will digress.

2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Yep!! We're learning a whole lot.

3. SashaS

SashaS New Member

Thank you Kurt for your innovative ideas! I will post some photos from Tirana where I live and form other cities of Albania (western balkan, europe) Tirana.jpg

Attached Files:

pandora97, Kurt and poeticblue like this.
  4. SashaS

SashaS New Member

Rivers and shores

Attached Files:

pandora97, Monika, Kurt and 1 other person like this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

What would make this developing theme more interesting would be to say a little about why a photo you've taken (or even a commercial one) has significance for you. (if it does) :) Or tell us a little about the place.

Kurt likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Well for me, family has become very important to help keep me grounded. That includes my immediate family, spouse, pets and this forum. I’ve come to learn that in ways we all share some kind of bond.

As far as my pictures thus far, I try to keep things simple now and posted on this thread the simplicity of what I see day in and day out that gets me through the day. Morning commute, being grateful for the food we have in the fridge... just feeling like I’m actually alive and can be productive in a momentary realm with the abundance (or lack there of) that I have is a gift. I have plenty more pictures that are detailed in nature, but what I’ve initially shared has been a life saver for me. Those are the things that are beautiful to me.

Kurt, pandora97 and SashaS like this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Riverwalk? Ad hoc posts...

The rest? I thought It showed my personality a bit.

8. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Here's a photo that has actual meaning to me.

His name is LilPeep and he died on November 15th.... He was 21 and it was at once ruled a overdose yet suspicious.

I like him because he was very spiritual and had the same kind of feelings/ personality I do. It makes me feel nice knowing that there are millions of people in the world who are not only like me but my age.

When I first met people in his fanbase and I first listened to his music I was awestruck at the fact that I literally discovered an entire subculture of people just like me.

So when I see this pic it reminds me I'm not along in this life

Attached Files:

HeatherFeather and SashaS like this.
  9. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I heard about his death actually. Chester Bennington from Linkin Park was a huge loss for me. Very sad.

Kurt likes this.
  10. Monika

Monika Established Member

You all share very beautiful pictures. Lovely to see♡

Kurt, Bill Z, SashaS and 1 other person like this.