1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Audrey A

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Audrey A, Jul 17, 2020.

1. I have been aware, what ever that means, since a child. I assumed everyone was.
    I had very early memories of earlier ‘lives’ just flash backs that explained something in this life.
    Sometimes looking at the future I ‘knew’ certain paths however attractive were not to be mine, the one I was given surprised me.
    I saw that people that I was connected with seemed to be on a web, one tweaked it and I knew.
    Letters, a phone call or a visit proved it.
    I am old now in my eighties, my grandfather made his loving presence felt when I was ten and this is as fresh as ever. This was the first time such a thing happened.
    These things happen when I am relaxed but focused in something else. I experimented, I cannot initiate.
    I knew someone who consulted a medium when I was a young teenager, I mentioned my surprise as I asked her why she thought she did not have it inside. Then I realised not everyone was aware. I have much to learn.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :)

3. Thank you