1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Astral travel and the after life

Discussion in 'NDE and OoBE' started by Storybud68, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Nice, I hope I can find the clearer ones eventually

2. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Without corroboration by a discarnate communicator the nature of such a photograph - no matter how clear - is still uncertain. Do you know if there was any such corroboration from a trustworthy discarnate source?

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

And just to make things clear, on page 27 I did mention that I still would be skeptical (uncomfortable) of such pictures. I’m not even sure how a silver cord could even be successfully photographed.

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

I guess he used a specialized type of camera? Not sure, honestly.

5. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

There is some detail about the photography mechanism in the article but it's uncertainty about what can be seen that I'd feel. With the full context of the experiments and the outcome it may be that all my uncertainties have been addressed anyway. I suppose I should read the whole thing!!

Nirvana likes this.