1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Astral travel and the after life

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Jan 4, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

And your point is wonderfully made as well! But I think our roles may be different, in that I feel required to maintain the division between death and astral experiences because I get questions every day now from people trying to understand the death process and I can tell from their questions that their entire confusion comes from the fact that they are mixing these astral experiences with what the dead tell us. I am trying to maintain the distinction for their sake! But dear wonderful PB, astral travel is an extraordinary affirmation of the wonder of our eternal minds and the amazing extent to which we are loved!

Nirvana likes this.
  2. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

I totally agree with this ,I think astral travel can give us some insight into what some parts of the afterlife can be like.

3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

I often wander does most of our after life evidence come from the astral plane,after all are they closest to out realm of existence,i think I mean paranormal things like hauntings ,spirits still close to earth ,ndes,obes,.I would welcome your views on this.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Since the astral where people who are alive can travel is not the afterlife, it is a stretch to call it a source of evidence about the afterlife. And the genuine afterlife is really not like descriptions of the astral, except in physical landscape... and even there, I'm not sure how well the descriptions agree since in each case one or a few descriptions cannot stand in for the whole. If you visit Chicago and the Gobi Desert, how much do those two places tell us about the entire earth?

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Active Member

yes indeed that's true about the earth.

so are the astral planes nothing to do with the afterlife,?Because A lot of recognised astral travellers have met some of there deceased loved ones there, like Bob monroe and Jurgen ziewe for example.